Work of Fiction!

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story maybe reproduce, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

*****

Hello! This is a new story mystery/thriller! I hope you will support this story.

You might be learning something about mafia's, Assassin's and what so ever names of organization.

You will learn if,
How they handle, work, treatment, or even negotiate to others powerful and influential person. What is their rules and how's being the Assassin's life!

SPECIALLY!

Kung paano gumanti ang ating bida sa story na ito. Kung ano nga ba ang meron sa ating bida!

Ano nga ba ang dahilan kung bakit siya humantong sa paghihiganti? Kung bakit galit na galit siya sa mga taong paghihigantihan niya.

If what happened to her after those unacceptable and painful experience in her life.

Abangan niyo guys! Don't worry, you won't regret on reading this story!

PS: I'm not that snobber and boastful writer. I can be your friends too!

~Maybe I'm not that good author but I'm surely do my best. Remember this,
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. ~

           ~MysteriousBlueee~

Thanks! Love lots mga ka-blueeem!

Don't forget to Vote, comment and Follow!