𝐯.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍.

Her whole room smelt like a the inside of big flower shop, a red flower petal seemed as if it fell from the heavens and landed on her nose, she scrunched it and rubbed her eyes, blinked twice and looked around.

Some flowers grew around her bed overnight, she shot up and examined the flowers around her, all types of them surrounded her and her bed, all bloodily red that was crystallized with ice. Itsuki shivered from the coldness of the room and glanced at the mirror in the corner of her room, her eye color was the same as the flowers.

Bloody red.

"No." Itsuki muttered, her voice was quiet and cold. She kept her cool, she had to. Today is a very important day and she doesn't want some flowers ruin it for her.

Her eyes returned back to their usual self and the flowers around her stayed. She grabbed the flowers and shoved them into her closet, all of them.

Today was the day to kill, or tomorrow, depending on the day you arrive at your destination.

Itsuki always wondered if there's other families who had the same tradition as the Jabami clan. Probably not, she hasn't heard of a family where they breed children to become cold hearted killers. She wondered if there were any Jabami's that rebelled against this tradition, escaped, became a fugitive, because she was thinking about it.

Itsuki ran her fingers through her hair and sighed, Keep your cool, Itsuki. Calm down. She told herself over and over.

She opened her dresser and there the clothes her mother made for this day waited for Itsuki to pick up. Her mother made her assassin clothes, they were all dark colors which is in Itsuki's comfort zone.

The clothes consisted of a black cloak with a hood for her to put over her head, with the Jabami symbol in the back There's black skirt with a cut on the side and thigh high socks with an opening where the toes would be, and there were gloves arm length with an opening where the hands would be. The shirt is a dark blue turtle neck shirt with a shoulder cut and the Mobami Symbol on the shoulder. The symbol is a light blue circle with three waves inside, the three waves stand for control, strength and peace. It looks a little like a flower about to sprout

Itsuki got ready and put on her clothes with some black opened toed sandals. She wrapped the umbrella case on her back and placed her weapon there.

She walked out of the room and walked over to the kitchen, where her family stood waiting for her. They all had a warm smile on there faces, apart from Mizuko who had a bored expression on his.

Hanae held a bag in her hands, Itsuki assumed it was for her.

Hanae's smiled widened, she shoved the bag into Itsuki's face and wrapped her up in her tight embrace. "Mmm! I'm so proud of you darling!" Hanae kissed her cheek multiple times, Itsuki tried to push her off but she was too strong. Her two older siblings snickered and Itsuki frowned, Hanae finally let go and Itsuki gasped for air.