𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄

"Hey hey! Today's the day we become genins!" The pearly eyed girl beamed and spun around excitedly, "Y-Yeah..." The timid girl looked down and blushed, "Thank you Hanae. If it wasn't for you, I would've never graduated." She looked up at her and smiled softly.

Hanae held her both her hands and put them close to her chest, "If it wasn't for you I would've quit you know!"

Suddenly, Hama's face turned a deep red and she hid behind Hanae. Hanae raised her eyebrow and looked in front of her, Hiashi. "Great." Hanae mumbled and rolled her eyes, she couldn't stand Hiashi, he always bosses her around, telling her what she can or can not do, "Hello... Hiashi." She painted a fake smile on her face and bowed, he looked at her suspiciously, "Where are you going?" He crossed his arms, "How could you forget? I've been telling you this since last month!" She pointed at her headband tied around her forehead then at Hama's that dangled down her neck, "We're gonna be real genins! The best the worlds ever seen! Just you wait!" She had a triumphant grin and she put her hands on her hips proudly.

Hiashi shook his head, "It's too dangerous for you, you should stay here where it's safer." He put a hand on her shoulder, she rolled her eyes.

With me. Is what he wanted to say, but he didn't.

"Hama can protect me, I can protect her. I trust her with my life." She pulled Hama to her side and grinned.

Hama couldn't even look at him, she was lower than them, her only role is to protect Hanae, that's all she is, Hanae's bodyguard.

"G-Greetings, Lord Hiashi." Hama bowed then hid behind Hanae again, "Why do you have so much faith in her? She can't even look at me, she's too much of a coward." He looked down at her in disgust and scoffed.

Hanae shoved him but he didn't even budge, "Give her a break! She probably can't even look at you because you're so mean, she's an amazing girl and has saved my life more than I can count! I owe everything to her."
Hanae smiled softly at Hama.

Hiashi clicked his tongue, already bored of the conversation and said, "Anyways, your grandfather wants your presence." They both nodded and the two girls followed the boy into the room where her grandfather waited for her, "Grandpa." Hanae spoke.

The three of them bowed and Hanae sat down in front of him, "You wanted to see me?" She asked, looking the other way. He nodded and motioned his hand for the other two to leave, they bowed again and left the room.

Hama sighed softly stared at her feet as she waited for Hanae's return.

"I'm moving you to the Koi Estate very soon." Hanae gasped softly and shook her head, "Why? I'm gonna be a ninja today! What about Hama, she needs to come with me, she has to-"

"Silence!"

Hanae closed her mouth and looked down, he sighed and began to speak, "Hama won't be coming with you," Hanae frowned, "I'm moving you there for your own safety, the Koi Estate is a safe place to stay and you'll be able to train there as well." He finished and closed his eyes.

"There's people out to kill me. Right?" She clenched her fist and her mouth squirmed, "Possibly." He answered, Hanae took a deep breath and stared at the wall.

It took Hanae a while to talk, "Alright. I hear you. Can I go now?" She got up and was about to leave the room before he said, "It's for your own safety."

Hanae paused for a second, then left the room.

Hama smiled and walked over to Hanae, "What was he talking about?" She asked, Hanae sighed and answered, "I'm being moved to the Koi Estate."

Both Hama's and Hiashi's eyes widened, "But-"

"You're not coming with me." Hanae looked down and Hama stood in front of her, "But I'm your body guard! I swore to protect you with my life!" She protested, Hanae stopped walking and stared at Hama, "Why do you think that's all your for? Your a person just like me, main branched or not. Stop always thinking your main role in life is to protect me." Hanae protested back and puffed her cheek in annoyance.