𝐢𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"In a few days, it will be our first assassination." Kai had a small smile on his face as he pushed Haruko on the wooden swing that hung on a tree.

"And in a few days we graduate." Haruko added, Itsuki nodded before saying, "It's hard to believe, honestly. We're only ten and we're about to take a life. Doesn't that sound bizarre to you?" She looked at her two friends.

Haruko looked up into the sky, it was an explosion of blue, purple and pink. "I guess." She shrugged and sighed softly.

Kai pushed the swing again, "It does make us more skilled." He answered, his mouth curved into a smile.

"And either way, it's the Jabami way." Kai added. Itsuki sighed and looked down, "Yeah. It is."

"Have you guys heard about Kotone Koubami?" Haruko changed the subject.

"Yes. Kazuko's cousin." Itsuki responded, her bottom lip quivered and she squinted her eyes.

Kazuko was Itsuki's best friend, before a tragedy struck and a building burned down, people said that Kazuko didn't get out in time but Itsuki knew what happened, she was there. Kazuko killed herself, she smiled at Itsuki while backing up into the fire.

"What about her?" Kai shrugged.

Haruko's eyes widened in surprise, "Wait, you guys haven't caught on yet?" She asked.

Itsuki and Kai glanced at each other before shaking their heads, Haruko face palmed herself mentally and sighed softly, "Kotone went recently rogue."

Both of their faces went pale, "Yeah. A Mobami went missing yesterday and all the parents and the Elders are having a big meeting." Haruko explained.

Itsuki turned her cheek and started breathing quickly, Calm down Itsuki. Calm down...

"So that's why they left." Itsuki mumbled, Haruko jumped off the swing and sat next to Itsuki, "And the person who went missing was Nagomi." She shut her eyes and sighed, leaning against the tree.

Kai sat next to Itsuki, "Kotone could have taken him." Itsuki thought.

Haruko shrugged, "Although I'm not sure, I'm guessing they'll have to keep quiet for now." She laid back against the tree and sniffed in the crisp air.

"Why would she just turn on everyone?" Kai questioned, everyone was quiet.

Why?

Why would she go rogue?

Anger?

Hatred?

Vengeance?

Sadness?

"Hey." Haruko sat in front of Kai and Itsuki, and changed the subject to cheer them up, "Whats the most favorite feature of your body?" She titled her head as a small smile formed on her lips. "Mine is my dimples!" She pointed at the two lines on her cheeks.