𝐱.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki woke up, she found herself in a flower garden, she made her way past the tall bushes that were decorated with flowers and saw Akane.

He stretched out his arms with welcome and she ran towards him, Itsuki hugged him, "Akane!" She felt a warm yet cold liquid hit her face. When she looked up it was Kenji staring back down at her with blood dripping down his mouth, her eyes widened and she realized she was holding something, she slowly looked down and she realized she stabbed him, he coughed and smiled, "Itsuki, it hurts."

"I'm sorry." Was the only thing she said before her hair grew more and more and wrapped itself around her. It made her spin around and when it stopped she was facing Kazuko and Takashi. Kazuko and Takashi walked towards her and Itsuki tried to move but she couldn't. Vines wrapped around her feet, preventing her from moving and the two children started pointing and laughing at her.

They yelled, "You have the curse! You have the curse!" In a taunting tone like they were ridiculing her, Itsuki started hyperventilating, "Wh-What?"

The vines pulled her down and she was in the water, the vines were pulling her down all the way to the bottom, she reached up, trying to grab the light but it was pointless. Itsuki struggled for a bit then stopped, she watched the bright light eventually fade and she closed her eyes.

Once Itsuki woke up she heard screaming and a loud 'BOOM'!

Hanae ran into her room, "Darling!" She ran towards her, "What's happening?!" Itsuki yelled, trying to make sense of what she just heard and another bomb dropped shaking the ground. She was able to grab her umbrella before Hanae grabbed Itsuki's arm and they ran out of the house.

Another boom.

Hanae pushed Itsuki down and the debris flew everywhere, she whipped out her umbrella and shielded her and her mother, "Are you two alright!" Haru yelled as he ran toward the two, Itsuki smiled in relief and hugged her dad, "What's going on?" She asked, Haru looked down, "I don't know."

Then another bomb dropped on a house, more debris came flying at them before Itsuki could grab her umbrella a big sharp rock hit Itsuki in the forehead, carving a deep cut and almost knocking her out.

"Ah..." Itsuki winced and touched her forehead, her vision was blurry but she heard her mothers voice getting closer to her, "Itsuki, it's alright. Let's go to the underground shelter." She said softly and helped her up. Itsuki could see people desperately running to the shelter before them.

They were all sweating heavily, it was so hot and dry.

"Mizuko, you're so lucky." Itsuki said lowly, he was out on a mission, at least she knew he was safe but she remembered, "Hama." Itsuki looked around and didn't see her family anywhere, she ran away from her parents, "Itsuki where are you going?!" Haru shouted, Hanae reached her arm out for her, "I'm gonna find Hama!" She yelled back. A bomb fell right between Itsuki and her parents, the force made Itsuki fly back and hit her head on a tree.

Itsuki's slowly opened her eyes, she saw Kazuko standing before her, "Itsuki." She crouched down to her level and said her name again, "Itsuki." She blinked and she saw Shimizu, there was a high ringing in her ear and she got up sluggishly.