𝐱𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"I'm sorry to say this but, Hama is gone."

Hanae dropped to the floor and wailed, "No...
not my baby not my baby!"

Tears ran down Haru's face, he couldn't speak he just started to comfort his wife and cry even more.

Mizuko just walked away, maybe he thought walking away would mean what happened would just disappear.

Itsuki stood there in silence, she was still in shock.

"Why are they all crying?" Hama stood next to Itsuki and leaned against the wall, Itsuki didn't respond.

Itsuki stared over Hama's casket, she heard Hanae's cries behind her and cries from all around her.

It all felt so familiar.

Itsuki walked over to visit Hama's grave and saw Shimizu and Mizu standing there, she saw Hama sitting on her own tombstone, smiling at her family and she placed a hand on top of Shimizu's head.

Mizu noticed Itsuki and ran over to her, "Suki!" He hugged her legs, "Suki, why is papa crying?" He pointed at his weeping father.

"He's... sad."

Itsuki was laying on her bed, staring at the box Hama told her to take and fiddled with the key in her hand.

"Itsuki?" Haruko whispered, both her and Kai walked into her room, "Your mom let us in. Are you doing okay?" She asked, Itsuki just stared at them.

"I know how hard it is, Itsuki we care about you, a lot. If you need anything just come to us, your friends. All right?" Kai smiled softly and they walked out of the room.

Itsuki wanted them to stay but at the same time she didn't.

She sat up and stared out her window, "It's not nice to not talk to visitors." A voice spoke, Itsuki turned around and it was Hama standing next to her bed smiling and then she vanished.

Itsuki was a mess, her hair knotted and tangled, her eyes dark and baggy, she never spoke she never did anything.

She's stayed up for three days straight, she can't sleep.

Her dreams have been haunting her.

Her parents agreed to move Mizuko and Itsuki to Konoha, to escape what has happened here. Mizu and Shimizu already left, he was going to start the flower shop they always talked about.

"Konoha, huh." Itsuki said, everyone looked up, the first words Itsuki spoke in months.

"We will be coming also, but a bit later." Hanae smiled softly, Haru nodded and chewed on his food, "It's the best for everyone." Mizuko agreed and looked at Itsuki, she just stared at her food and smiled softly.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·