𝐱𝐢𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki and Mizuko walked through the village, the sky was clear and the sun couldn't get any brighter, ever since Hama's death everything had been so gray and depressing, but not here.

She somewhat got over Hama's death, she got shyer from the disconnection from other people and more quieter.

"We'll have to stay at the..." Mizuko squinted at the paper, "The Koi Estate, next week." He finished and stuffed the paper in his pocket.

"That's where mother and father stayed." Itsuki stated, he ruffled her hair and smirked, "Uh huh."

Itsuki frowned and tried to flatten her hair with her hands and looked down and smiled a bit.

"Boy, I'm beat. Why don't we go check out Ichiraku ramen!" A loud annoying voice spoke and caught Itsuki's attention.

Itsuki looked up and saw a group of three about her age.

A short blond boy with whiskers and a dumb look on his face, a pretty girl with long pink hair and greenish blueish eyes that smiled, and a boy with onyx colored eyes and dark hair to match, Itsuki thought she was staring at the male version of herself for a bit.

The blond boy noticed Itsuki and Mizuko and walked over to them curiously, "Hey, you look to be the same age as me. Are you new here? What's your name? Is he Neji's brother." The boy asked Itsuki thousands of questions, Itsuki blinked and didn't answer, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The future Hokage! Soon, you'll see my face on that mountain!" He pointed his thumb at himself then at the mountain with faces carved into it, Itsuki guessed those are the past Hokages for the Leaf Village.

"Hokage huh." She said to herself whilst she stared at the mountain. She turned back to the three and blushed a bit, "Im Itsuki Jabami."

The pinkette girl emerged from behind Naruto and punched his head, "Naruto... You know it's rude just to walk up to random people!" She glared at him and a anger mark formed on the side of her forehead, Naruto winced, "Sorry Sakura." He pouted and rubbed the back of his head, "Stop treating them like some exotic animals will ya!" She shouted.

The girl named Sakura had menacing glare that turned into a sweet smile, "Please don't mind him." She bowed and slammed her hand on Naruto and forced him to bow too, "He just doesn't know any better." She motioned to punch it and he flinched.

Sakura growled at him before turning back to a sweet face, "Itsuki, was it? It's nice to meet you, I'm Sakura Haruno. That knuckle head is Naruto, as you already know. And he's... Sasuke Uchiha."

Her eyes softened once she mentioned his name and she gushed, "Don't get the wrong idea! He's already occupied!" She growled and Itsuki smiled at her, "It's nice to meet you."

"This is Mizuko, my older brother." Mizuko just looked down at the three with a angry glare which made them all quite intimidated.

"Gee he's scary. He's like Neji but a thousand times worse." Naruto mumbled and sulked, Sakura punched the top of his head again, "Shut that big mouth of yours!"

"It was nice meeting you." Itsuki bowed and the both of them walked off, not wanting anything to do with them.

"Sakura~ you always know just what to say!" Naruto cooed, puckering up his lips, she pushed him away and growled.