𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐍𝐄𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀'𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Naruto told Itsuki what happened, how Hinata almost died at Neji's hand and that she's know in the hospital.

Itsuki barged into Hinata's hospital room, "Itsuki!" Her tea cup moved and almost spilled from being startled, Itsuki ran over to Hinata and hugged her, "I'm so glad you're okay." She said lowly and Hinata hugged her back with one hand.

"Hinata I'm going to kill him." Itsuki looked out the window and furrowed her eyebrows.

"W-Wait, Itsuki just calm down-" Itsuki interrupted her, "Calm down! Hinata he almost killed you!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, Hinata was taken aback by Itsuki's rage.

Her eyes were red and she wasn't standing in the sunlight, she had so much hate in her face and it wasn't any good, "Itsuki, just take a deep breath."

"You know what- it's fine. I'm going to go calm down." She immediately left the room and Hinata took a sigh of relief, "She's going to kill him."

Itsuki stormed through the village and her facial expression told everyone to stay away for their own safety. She searched around places Neji might be but it was no use, but then she decided to check Neji's favorite training place near a forest.

She spotted the boy hitting a tree and knew it was him.

Neji already noticed her and he turned to face her, she was already storming towards him, "Itsuki."

And then they were face to face, Neji wasn't in a bright mood either but he could tell how angry Itsuki was, "Why are you here." He asked skeptically.

Itsuki laughed with a hint of sarcasm, "Oh ho ho. WHY ELSE WOULDN'T I BE HERE?" She yelled and Neji was clearly taken aback by the loudness of her voice, "I'm guessing it's because of Hinata."

Itsuki applauded him, "Congrats! You got that right!"

"Why did you do it?" She balled up her fist, "Do what." Neji replied while scoffing, "Why did you almost kill Hinata?" She looked down, her bangs covered her eyes so he couldn't really tell what face she was making.

"Why do you care so much."

And then there was a slap.

Itsuki slapped Neji across the face.

She bitch slapped him.

Neji paused for a moment then touched his stinging cheek and looked at Itsuki.

Tears were steaming down her face but she didn't look sad more angrier than sad, and she slapped him again, and again and again until Neji caught her hand before she could slap him again, he squeezed her wrist and Itsuki was pretty sure he left a bruise.

She snatched her wrist back and glared at Neji with her tear stained face, "Neji I'm trying so hard to forgive you."

Neji shoved her and struck her in the shoulder, "I don't need your forgiveness." Those words made fell out of Neji's mouth with no hesitation, just so much hate in his words.