𝐱𝐢𝐯.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 / 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki wiped the sweat from her brow and continued digging up the dirt, "You've done a very nice job here Itsuki. The garden has never looked any better." Shimizu stated, Itsuki chuckled softly and she patted Mizu's shoulder, signaling him to pour the seeds in the patch, "And now, put the dirt over it."

Mizu nodded and grabbed the pile of dirt and moved it over the seeds, "Ok, now put the water over it. Like we practiced." She gave him the bucket full of water, Mizu concentrated on the water in the bucket, he moved his hands around and the water turned a bright blue. He moved up his hands and put the water onto the soil, and flowers immediately sprouted.

"Very nice." She gave Mizu a hive five and he giggled, "Thanks Suki!"

They repeated the process until they were done with the whole garden patch, "Alright." Itsuki stood up and looked at their creation, it was certainly a mess yet beautiful. A beautiful mess.

"I'm so proud of you Itsuki." Hama appeared behind her and she got the chills, "You and Mizu have done a good job in my garden." She smiled and Itsuki sighed, "I have work to do." Itsuki muttered and she walked into the shop.

Shimizu handed an adult couple a bouquets of flowers and they handed him the fee, "Thank you for coming!" He smiled and waved at the couple and they later vanished. Itsuki stood next to the counter while he counted the money, "You should take a break. I'll cover until it closes." Itsuki offered, Shimizu shook his head, "Itsuki you've been working on the garden all day! You're the one who needs the break."

Her lips curved upwards, "Just go. It's fine I promise." Shimizu sighed and handed Itsuki a letter, the inside felt very thick, "Here's your paycheck. And buy yourself some gardener clothes with that money, there's a shop not far from here. It's called Gardeners Inn."

She set the letter down and pushed Shimizu out the shop, "Its alright Shimizu. Me and Mizu will do just fine here."

He was about to speak then Itsuki closed the door on him, "If only I were a Koubami, could've commanded him to leave." She mumbled and removed her dirty gardener gloves from her aching hands and removed her apron and hung it on the coat hanger sitting next to the garden door.

Itsuki sat on the chair behind the counter and rested her chin on top of her palm and waited for the next customer to arrive.

Mizu was busy observing the flowers around the shop and plucking some of them then discreetly stuffing them in his pockets.

Itsuki dusted the dirt from her white skirt and frowned at the brown stain, "It looks like shit." Mizu pointed out, Itsuki was shocked to hear him use such profanity, "Yes, a big shit." She picked up Mizu and spun him around and he laughed.

The door opened and the bells jingled, alerting the two, Itsuki set Mizu down and he ran over to the customers.

There walked in Hinata, Kiba and Shino, "What are you guys doing here." Itsuki hopped off the seat and walked up to the three, "We just wanted to stop by, the Chunin Exams are soon and we wanted to know if you would be there to support us." Kiba grinned and Mizu tugged on Shino's sleeve, "Mister, I can see bugs crawling out of your hands. Do you want me to kill them?"