𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki jumped out the window, she was on the second floor, so the fall wasn't bad. Hama stuck her head out the window and looked down at Itsuki with her Byakugan on, "Itsuki, where are you going?!" She yelled, Itsuki ignored her older sister and ran off.

Hama would find her eventually, even a fool would know that but Itsuki didn't care, she needed to find him. "Akane. It means red. That's what you told me, you were named Akane because have red hair and red eyes to match." Itsuki told herself, running over to the koi pond, she stared at the fish as they danced together in harmony.

One was red the other was black with a white spot on the top of its head.

Haruko and Kai found her staring at the fish, "Itsuki!" Haruko breathed out and ran over to her, Itsuki just stared at her with no expression on her face.

"Suki... we're you're friends, you can tell us anything." Kai placed his hand on her shoulder and Haruko nodded, "We can tell you all about our first assassination." Haruko suggested and sat next to Itsuki.

Kai smiled and sat on the other side of Itsuki and rested his head on her shoulder, Itsuki stared ahead blankly, "Akane..." She spoke, grabbing her friends attention, "he was a good friend, I thought he was dead but... when before I passed out after reaching Mobami soil I saw him... he looked so beautiful, so calm. He was the one who took me back here, I don't know how but- it was him.... I touched him and he was real, he- he spoke to me! I need to find him."

Haruko and Kai looked at each other with widened eyes, they spoke to each other but both didn't say a word, Kai broke the silence, "Itsuki... did you hit your head?" He asked, those words infuriated the girl and she gritted her teeth before spitting out, "Why doesn't anyone believe me?!" She stood up and faced her friends, "I saw him! I saw him with my own to eyes, I didn't hit my head..." Her fingers dug into her scalp and tears fell down her eyes, "I saw him!" Was the last thing she said before she ran off once again.

"Itsuki wait!" Haruko called out but she was long gone, the girl turned to the boy and frowned, "Why did you say that?" She raised her hand motioning to slap him and he flinched, "Haruko, she's going crazy. Maybe it was the mission she isn't the Itsuki remember." He sighed, and Haruko looked down, "Maybe it's family issues, Hama will calm her down, she always does." Haruko said before and Kai nodded, "Yeah."

I am not crazy. I am not crazy. I am not crazy?

Itsuki saw Hama standing before her, "Suki!" She deactivated her Byakugan and ran over to hug her, "What's gotten into you?" She shook her before hugging her again. "Come on Itsuki, let's go home mama and papa are waiting for us." She smiled softly and the little sister followed her back home.

Hama opened the door and there stood, no one. "Oh, yeah they're with the Council right now." Hama walked in and turned over to smile at Itsuki, "They'll be back soon don't worry."

Itsuki rolled her eyes, "Mmhm." She walked off, heading towards her room, she threw the bags on the ground and flopped onto her bed and sulked.

A light knock made Itsuki grumble, Hama slowly walked in and smiled, "There's this guy I met, I'm thinking about asking him out." She smiled and Itsuki sat up and looked at her, "Who?" She asked, Hama sat next to her on the bed and smiled widely, "Shimizu."