𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

Today is when Itsuki officially becomes an assassin and will serve for the Jabami clan.

Well only for a while.

Itsuki kept on having those strange dreams, with that woman almost like she was trying to 'connect' to her, but that never occurred to Itsuki.

Itsuki hopped out of bed, she was more than excited for the special day.

She ran her fingers through her long black hair, unknotting the big knots, she moved her feet around to navigate for the brush that fell on the floor last night. Once her foot brushed aside the brush she grabbed it and started to brush her hair, half asleep.

"Today is the day..." She sluggishly smiled and stretched her arms as she stood up.

Itsuki fell on her back and began to do ten sit ups and push ups to get her energy.

Hama opened the door and walked into Itsuki's room with a warm smile so warm it woke Itsuki up.

"I'm so proud of you, Suki!" Hama wrapped Itsuki around her arms, "I tried to fight it, I tried, I tried, I tried..." Her older sister's expression suddenly changed. Her once bright smile turned into a expressionless yet scared face.

Itsuki's eyes widened and she back up from Hama, "What do you mean?" She asked, Hama titled her head cluelessly, "What do you mean?" Hama she asked, "Oh, nothing." Hama shrugged and left the room.

"Yeah, nothing...." Itsuki mumbled under her breath, she shrugged it off and walked over to her wooden dresser near her window.

She went through her drawers right when her mom entered her room, Itsuki scoffed, "Can you knock next time?"

Hanae put a hand on Itsuki's shoulder, Itsuki glanced at her and frowned, "Yes?" She asked, sighing deeply, she didn't want another lecture from her mom, the last one was already enough.

"These are the clothes you're required to wear." Hanae smiled and handed Itsuki a neatly folded stack of clothes.

The small girl examined the clothes her mother handed to her, it was a black tank top and black biker shorts.

Itsuki grunted and scrunched up her nose, "I'm wearing this for the ceremony?" She looked up, Hanae shook her head, "You'll need to wear that before you put on the ceremonial clothes."

Itsuki got ready, she brushed her teeth, took a pretty long shower to calm the nerves, combed her raven hair, ate some breakfast, attempted to meditate with Mizuko but her presence annoyed him so he walked off, she was offended but meditated by herself.

"Head over to the main hall and Elder Akari will be waiting for you and the other future assassins. She'll explain more once you get there." Hama hugged her little sister tightly, Itsuki's face was flushed a bright red and she smiled widely, "You're gonna do amazing things Itsuki." Hama smiled softly and put her hand close to her chest, "I know!" Itsuki replied confidently to lift up her spirits.