𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘

**✿❀ ❀✿**

-a/n: the women on the cover is how Hiroko Mobami looks like!-

The little girl struggled to push her arms up while the sixteen year old girl shouted some words of encouragement, "Come on Suki, you have like forty five more pushups to do!"

Sweat trickled down the older brothers forehead as he clicked his tongue and furrowed his thin eyebrows.

Haru, their father had his arms crossed and sighed while watching his youngest daughter flop do the ground. Haru stood over her and placed two bricks on her back, "Come on, push yourself up." Itsuki felt like dropping dead then and there, "Yes... papa." She said breathless and pushed her arms up.

Her older siblings were better than her at basically everything. She feels like there's this burden that she needs to become just like her siblings.

Just like her.

Hama.

She wants to be just like her, graceful, independent, caring, gentle. Mizuko lavender orbs squinted and he scoffed, "Why did you have to drag me into this, Hama? It's literally just Suki struggling to do some push-ups."

He glanced at her from the side, she smiled softly, "We have to support our little sister in any way we can. Her first assassination is soon, she needs all the help she can get." She stated.

Mizuko smirked, "Hey, you know, when I was getting ready for my assassination I trained all by myself without the help of older siblings because I don't have any." He said that loud enough for her to hear.

Itsuki frowned and continued to finish her pushups. "Suki Suki get ready," Mizuko called out, she seethed her teeth, she hated her nickname Suki Suki, she did three more sit ups and looked up at him. "Ready for what?" Itsuki asked, annoyed, yet curious.

"You're gonna battle my shadow clone." He grinned sinisterly while Hama smiled widely. Itsuki grinned before saying, "I promise you," Mizuko raised an eyebrow, she slowly rose up and gestured at her big brother, "I promise you I'll kick your shadow clones butt! And then yours!" She flipped her hair and grinned.

Mizuko was shocked at first, then crossed his arms and smirked, "Heh, you certainly haven't lost any of your spunk. The least time you fought my shadow clone, you cried like a baby."

Hama titled her head and giggled, then stood and clasped her hands together, "You'll do good Itsuki."

Haru walked away and Itsuki's eyes followed him go back into the house, once he was out of sight she walked over to Hama. "Heck yeah I'm gonna do good." She put her hands on her hips and grinned.

Hama closed her eyes and smiled, "It's nothing important." She said before walking off. Mizuko was walking past Itsuki, he suddenly placed his hand on the top of her head and ruffled her hair. Itsuki slumped and pouted, "Heyyy! Watch the hair!" She frowned and flattened the top of her head.

Hanae appeared, she wore a lifeless bland purple colored kimono, her long black hair was tied in a low ponytail and wore a white headband around her forehead. Her pupiless eyes looked at everyone before stating, "Don't fight just yet darlings, eat." She smiled softly.