𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐈 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki and Mizuko looked at the Koi Estate building, it was tall and the walls were white with two koi fish painted on the right so you couldn't miss it, "I wonder how it looks like in the inside." Itsuki thought out loud as they walked inside.

Itsuki's eyebrows raised and smiled a bit once they went inside.

It was like a hollow building, in the center was a big pond with the greenest grass and a few trees with flowers that bloomed all around. Surrounding it was walls with doors and windows.

"Welcome to the Koi Estate. Itsuki and Mizuko." A soft voice spoke, they turned to look at the source of the voice and it was a talk girl with soft blue eyes and long brown hair and a warm smile, she reminded Itsuki of Hama a little bit, she looked to be the same age as Mizuko.

Itsuki looked at Mizuko and he was blushing, but who wouldn't, she's gorgeous, "Hello! I am Kairi Uozumi, the granddaughter of the person who founded this place right here in Konoha, Mizuki Uozumi. It's a pleasure to meet you two." She bowed and so did Itsuki, "I-It's nice to meet you too!" Mizuko bowed pretty quick and his stance was stiff, Itsuki face palmed herself because of her brothers antics.

"Follow me, I'll give you a tour." She smiled softly and the two followed her. She pointed at the pond surrounded with grass, "That's where the children train and play. Though originally, it was built for meditating." She explained, she pointed at the row of room, "Those are where the guests stay, we allow all types of people who would want to stay here. Only three days max because there wouldn't be enough room for everyone. Each room has two beds so two people share them, if there's any disturbance in the room it will be handed effectively and immediately." Itsuki nodded and looked at the stacks of rooms, three stories high.

She showed them the kitchen, it was very big and there were already people working, "These are the cooks, we also offer jobs here as well. They cook for the guests or people who live here, you can file for a job to be a cook if you qualify for it." They looked at the cooks chopping vegetables and throwing it in steaming pots. They followed her over to the back where people were training, "This is our first training ground. We offer basic training to those who didn't cut out to be a ninja or are just ordinary people wanting to be able to defend themselves. Don't think that they're weak because they aren't like you, most of them have been training here for years. You can also file for a job to be a mentor for the trainees."

Itsuki watched people practicing their jump kicks, it reminded her of the children she saw back at home training.

Only they weren't training to kill.

"Here we have the medical field, if there's no injured ninja they just practice on already dead animals or fake bodies. You have to already be qualified to become a medical assistant here, so no one dies." Kairi giggled and Itsuki watched under the medical assistant's hands as a green glow emitted under it, she hasn't seen any jobs she's really interested in. "Everyone here does their part, whether your a guest or someone who already lives here, whether that be laundry or cooking, everyone has a role here. That's what's so special about this place."

She showed them a semi big classroom and students of all ages paying attention to whatever their sensei was talking about.

"We also have a library." She placed her palm in front of the door, a bright blue aura emitted under her palm and it clicked open, thousands and thousands of books and scrolls filled the room on tall shelves. "Woah." Itsuki breathed out, "This is the Koi Library. It has a lot of information about basically everything. Lost clans, dangerous Jutsu's you name it. Also which is why only the people who work for the Koi Estate have the secret to opening it, we've never had a traitor who would leak the information in these books and we don't intent on having any. Most of the books were actually first hand and donated by the person who wrote it, the original text and everything."