𝐯𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Ok." Itsuki responded as she watched his body dropped, flowers swarmed around her and she entered back into reality, she stared at his body, watching the blood start to spill. She pulled out a needle and a vial and extracted the blood from his cold, yet warm body. Pouring the blood into the vial she heard footsteps. She quickened her process and looked at his hair, what used to be a bright orange dulled, the girl got her kunai and cut a chunk of hair.

In the process of exiting through the window someone walked in and noticed the dead body and the assassin leaving the scene, Itsuki looked back and saw him, she saw Kenji, his green eyes wide and tears filling his eyes.

He looked at her, her eyes glowed red and they had a staring contest, something about the tiny assassin felt familiar to him. "Papa..." He dropped to his knees, the pool of blood grew and Itsuki left.

She ran.

She ran.

She ran.

Itsuki eventually found herself very far away from the home and stopped to catch her breath, she started hyperventilating, tears falling from her eyes.

Him.

The boy she just met earlier today, the boy she met at the bathroom.

"Kenji." She said out-loud.

She clenched her teeth and sunk her nails into her scalp, "Goddammit Kenji!" She dropped to her knees and gripped onto the vial with the dead mans blood in it.

"Why?! Why!" She wailed, sobbing her eyes out, this was too much, she felt bad for Kenji, for his mother and she pitied that dead man.

Kenji just stared at his fathers lifeless body, "Why...?" He whispered, a red flower kissed his cheek and fell onto the pool of blood. He looked at the flower which color matched his fathers blood and picked it up with his shaky hands. He looked at it long and hard, the ice crystallized the bloody flower and he dropped it in disgust.

Then his mother walked in, she screamed, so loudly it startled her.

Itsuki could hear the mothers wails and got up and ran away once more. Tears blurred her vision and she wandered into a forest. She gasped for air and tried to control herself, vines decorated with beautiful flowers wrapped around trees and flower stems wrapped around her legs and she fell to her knees in defeat.

"I killed Kenji's father. Dammit Kenji I'm so sorry." Itsuki furrowed her eyebrows and she pulled out her kunai ripping through the vines wrapped around her feet and she ran even faster.

𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭: 𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢

She wanted to get out of there, she ran past the restroom where she met Kenji she ran through the restaurant where she made a new friend. No one was outside, there wasn't any noise only the rain hitting the ground, she ran down the stairs through the thick fog and squinted her eyes.

"How am I going to get back?" She asked herself, there wasn't any boats at the dock, "Ok, you can do it." Itsuki prepared herself, she was going to run on the water. This is new, she hasn't really trained herself for this, but now she is. Itsuki hesitantly put one foot on the water and balled up her fist and took a deep breath to calm her nerves.
She eventually stood on the water and it froze beneath her feet. Her hood flew off her head and she took another step. Ice formed under her feet each step she took and the girl ran, she didn't know where home was and she didn't care, she had to get as far away from that place.

✁・・・

Itsuki washed up at the shore, the sunlight made her eyes flutter open, in front of her two red eyes stared back, she recognized them. "Akane..." She said softly, the red eyed boy picked her up, "Itsuki, you look even prettier in person." He responded and carried her back to her village. She slowly lifted up her arm and touched his cheek, "You're... real..." She whispered and smiled softly and rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

...

Itsuki opened her eyes and sat up, she saw herself wearing a hospital gown and realized she was in a hospital, "Akane?" She looked around and saw Hama, Haruko and Kai.

"Itsuki." Haruko smiled, "You're awake!" She got up to hug her, "Someone found you passed out at the entrance and they took you to the hospital." She explained, hugging her tightly, Itsuki was having trouble trying to grasp everything that just happened.

"Kenji..." She whispered, "We thought you were dead," Hama smiled softly and leaned in to hold her hand, "Mizuko is on his mission so he's not here. Mama and Papa are at another meeting with the Council. We found the strand of hair and the blood in the vial, it matches Aoi. Good job Itsuki." She finished. Itsuki balled up her fist and looked down, "Akane..." Was the only thing she could say, "Where is Akane?" She asked, looking at her friends.

Haruko titled her head, "Who?" She asked, everyone was confused, Itsuki removed the tubes from her arms and got off the bed, "He's alive..." She whispered, throwing the backpack over her shoulder and moving the curtains and opening the window.

"Its sunny today, isn't that nice." Itsuki smiled a bit, "What are you doing? You can't leave the hospital, Suki. You haven't been discharged!" Kai said, Itsuki looked back at them, with a crazed look on her face, her eyes turned a blood shot red, they all looked at her, all worried.

She responded, "Watch me."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·