𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
She's killed seventy five people in two and a half years. The girl has matured but the flower problem is getting worse, it's gettin even harder to hide.

seventeen women, thirty eight men.

Isn't that crazy?

Hama gave birth to her and Shimizu's son two years ago, his name is Mizu. He was named after her big brother Mizuko of course, he's always away on missions, but not assassinations, just business. Hanae and Haru are always meeting with the Council so Itsuki always visits Hama. She's been having less and less hallucinations, but more dreams of the strange white haired girl. More and more people have been going missing, it's starting to happen in each village now.

There's been a lot of urban legends spread around by kids, they call her, The Puppeteer. They say that sometimes you can hear her singing a melody at any time of day. And if it sounds like the voice is getting farther away, it's actually getting closer and she'll snatch you up to make her puppet. But, it's just a myth, a silly little myth.

Right?

Another assassination today, soon the body count will go up to seventy six. She wondered how many bad guys are out there, why they haven't been wiped out because the Jabami's clan has done this for a while, why aren't they scared? Why haven't they stopped?

Itsuki appearance has changed, her black hair for very long, whenever the flower problem happened she noticed her hair grew also, now low enough to her hips. She ties it in a low ponytail, her hair droops on her shoulders, she gave herself bangs, the bangs cover her eyebrows and reached her eyelashes. Her once bright yet dark eyes dimmed and she seems more colder now. She got taller, she's taller than Haruko who used to be the tallest and is almost as tall as Kai. She looks like an average twelve year old girl. She doesn't really talk to anyone that much anyone, she likes to keep to herself now, went from an extrovert to introvert.

Itsuki trains, a lot. She'll usually be found meditating, training or reading a book at the tree where her friends always hang out. People say now that she's Mizuko reincarnated, since he does the exact same thing.

Sometimes she gets nightmares, from the people she has killed, like their souls are haunting them. She's gotten arrested in different villages before, for reckless endangerment and attempted murder she had to escape because she would be going away for a very long time; a poster of her face is in one village, plastered everywhere because she a fugitive.

Hama and Shimizu have been talking about making a flower shop once they get out of here, they want to move to Konoha, to escape from their past, they don't want Mizu growing up like them, he deserves better than that.

She's gotten very close to Mizu, he resembles Hama in everything, he has her eyes, her brown hair, her pale skin and her warm smile.

Itsuki was already ready for her next assassination, Hanae gave her a kiss on the cheek and Haru gave her an encouraging smile and a ruffle of the hair before Itsuki left.

She was handed the information on the person she had to kill.

"Itsuki!" Haruko's voice appeared and the two appeared holding hands, "Good luck!" She gave her a tight hug and Kai hugged her aswell, "Don't die!" He called out and they waved goodbye.