𝐱𝐯𝐢.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"You remind me of lavenders." Itsuki spoke as she walked next to Neji, he glanced at her, "Why is that." He asked in a bored manner, Itsuki persuaded Neji to eat with her at Ichiraku's since it was his last day before the exams would start, the sun started to set over Konoha and a lot of people were wishing others luck for the exams. The sky was an explosion of red, orange, and yellow and it was hot and humid today so Itsuki had her umbrella hanging over her head.

"Because of your eyes. They're like the colors of lavender. Don't you think so?"

Neji scoffed and rolled his eyes, "It never occurred to me and I'm not a flower freak like you." He sounded kind of harsh, but he always is.

Itsuki giggled softly and sighed, "You're so cold, just cold as ice." And in response Neji shook his head and rolled his eyes.

The two finally arrived at their designated destination and they sat down, "I don't even know why I agreed on coming here." Neji sighed deeply and Itsuki smiled and nudged his elbow, "It's your last day here. Besides, you deserve some ramen from the ramen restaurant!" She attempted to cheer him up but Neji stayed unfazed.

A woman with brown hair that had a white apron tied around it and with cheerful black eyes appeared, "Hi Ayame." Itsuki waved and Ayame waved back, "What can I make for you two?" She asked with a smile, "Uhm, just make us what you think can satisfy this grumpy boy. He's going to the exams tomorrow."

Ayame nodded, "Alright, sit tight. Don't let your boyfriend go anywhere!"

Itsuki blinked and then started laughing and Neji got very defensive, "She's not my girlfriend." He snapped back, Itsuki looked at Neji and he was blushing which made Itsuki snort and laugh even louder.

Neji grumbled and crossed his arms while trying to hide his face from embarrassment.

"Alright dig in!" Ayame smiled and Itsuki immediately started to slurp up the ramen, "It's so good!" Itsuki's words were all munched and bunched up together because she was eating to it really sounded like, 'Ifs so guff!'

Neji looked at Itsuki in disgust and began to slurp on his noodles while trying to ignore what Itsuki was doing.

The two finished and Itsuki gave Ayame a generous tip, which was mostly Itsuki's paycheck.

Itsuki put her umbrella over her and Neji's head, even though he didn't want it he couldn't be bothered to bitch about it, "Was it any good?" She asked, Neji moved his head to the side to avoid eye contact with the girl.

He sighed and finally responded, "Yes..." She clasped her hands together and smiled, "I'm glad."

"I gotta go, good luck Neji." Itsuki waved, the boy with lavender eyes continued walking with his hands in his pockets.

Itsuki watched the boy soon disappear into the sunset.

Someone walked past her, the same red hair and red eyes.

Her eyes widened and she turned around but no one was there.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

*dramatic gasp* Has Akane finally returned? Or is she just seeing things? Stay tuned!