「 prologue 」

"Are we going to stay like this every time, Jena?"

The said female look onto her lover, seeing the older's eyes glossy as he face her. She exhaled sharply, it's really complicated to be in a relationship as an idol, a taboo topic towards fans and idols. "If it's for the greater good, yeah. I don't mind it, you?" she asked him in a low voice, her head cocking to the side on checking if the coast is clear.

The older held onto the younger's hand, intertwining it as he sighs deeply. "I'm the type of person who likes keeping relationships private but this, acting like we're criminals every time we go out suffocates me. It's getting tiring you know." Doyoung murmurs the last five words on his own breath.

"Then let's get tired together!" Jena uttered, happily.

The two look onto each other, weak smiles being plaster. Later on, the two laugh in unison, finding the situation funny as hell when in reality, it was so difficult. Love is the prettiest yet the most toughest experience too especially that both of them were well know in the kpop industry.

Kim Doyoung: main vocalist of nct, has a lot of projects done, an actor, soon to be part of a musical and been offered to sing a lot of ost of various dramas and shows.

Jena Jane Suh; main rapper of violeta, an actress, an all rounder ,one of the it girls of fourth gen, and known to be the person who spreads love and confidence on oneself.

"You're not scared on us being exposed by dispatch?" the Kim ask the younger, gripping onto her arm as if his life depends on it. He looks onto the the Suh and she shake her head in response. Doyoung scoff at his lover's response and rolled his eyes in disbelief. "Wow you're not scared on exposed by the biggest and scariest paparazzi in terms of dating but you're terrified when hyung finds out you're dating me." he mock, his tongue poking out on his cheek with sass.

And it is true. The younger Suh is indeed afraid of her own brother despite of being caring towards her. Jena has always been looking up to Johnny ever since she was little, the girl wanted him to be proud of her and live onto the image the older Suh have on the industry. Even if her brother keep telling her that she surpass and has a great image rather than him himself, Jena still keeps working hard for the sake of her own satisfaction and to please Johnny. And with that being said, she made herself a commitment on not disappointing and making the older mad at her. She knows how terrifying the male is when angered and she doesn't want to mess with that.

"Oh c'mmon, stop pretending." The Suh growled, being intimidating on her lover. "We both know you're also scared on my brother, don't you remember you actually confessed that you were hesitant on dating me after you found out I'm Johnny's sister?" She blurted out, a smirk display at how annoyed she is.

The Kim stood in silence and glance over the younger, mind being preoccupied on the said older. Even before he debuted, he's always been intimidated by Johnny and he'll never hide that fact from every one. For him, the older Suh is the type of person you'll be friends with rather than being his enemy. And like Jena, he doesn't want the older to be mad at him as well.

But who wouldn't be mad when literally he's dating the younger sister of Johnny?

Doyoung sighed sharply and frowned, frustrated at how things were so hard for him and his lover. The two love birds being secretive gets harder as time goes by and the two even agreed upon wearing wigs every time they met during night to ensure that they won't be recognized by anyone. He and his girlfriend actually talk about breaking up to make things easier and continue to be friend but their hearts couldn't take it, knowing that they've been official for almost a year now. "What are we going to do now?" he mumbles in a soft voice, feeling down at the tight situation.

"Simple, we continue hiding our relationship to the public and mostly dispatch since that agency is a fucking bitch." the younger answered, earning a laugh from Doyoung at how cute she cursed.

"Let's fight for this relationship Doie, even if it's hard, let's face it together. And would it be fun to have our own little secret to anyone?"

but the question is, will they succeed on keeping it as their top secret?

❝ but the question is, will they succeed on keeping it as their top secret? ❞

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻

© 2021 | podongdoie ⎙ 彡

John Jun Suh

Jena Jane Suh

featuring:

Kim Dongyoung

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: May 17, 2021

𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱: July 26, 2022

...

𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻

Secrets - P!nk
Red (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
First Man - Camila Cabello
Beautiful Trauma - P!nk
I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
Love Someone - Lukas Graham
Leaves - Ben&Ben
Off My Face -Justin Bieber
True Love - Pink, ft. Lily Allen
DINOSAUR - AKMU
Line Without a Hook - Ricky Montgomery.

© 2021 | podongdoie ⎙ 彡
All Rights Reserved
!PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

tags: angcli ssamyanggg_ -WEVELUV ZenoLee_06 -YENAFILMZ

note: this book is pure fiction. despite half of the information is true based on my research ,the rest are imagination that is needed for this book to be wonderful. hope you guys will love this like how i manifest to publish this, enjoy <33

warnings: mentions of sasaengs, intense flashbacks, a brief mention of an accident, mentions of ab*se, mentions of b*llying, mention of bl00d, mentions of attempted su*c***, lots of arguments from jenyoung, dispatch at it's finest, Park Jin Young (yes he is a trigger warning here lol-), lots of crack (yes it's a warning too-), and a mad Johnny on the loose.