「 twenty five 」

In the busy streets filled with people minding their business and walking, Jena was struggling to escape Johnny's grasp, using the weakening strength she had to remove his strong hands on her wrist

In the busy streets filled with people minding their business and walking, Jena was struggling to escape Johnny's grasp, using the weakening strength she had to remove his strong hands on her wrist. "Johnny, please." she whimpers, chest heaving up and down as she catches her breath.

She was having an awful morning due to her ill condition; feeling under the weather because of overdoing her practice yesterday, almost fainting in the middle of practicing the dance break. Jena was supposed to rest and nurse herself back to health but her brother was pushy for the day, not believing she's indisposed and just made up excuses not to see him. Johnny forced her to come and prove that she was indeed sick, which now is Jena regretting being an idiot to follow his challenge and wished she could have ignored him instead. She never knew she had the competitiveness in her nonchalant mind before, suddenly wanting to prove herself that she was sick and now she's paying for it.

With her aching shivering body being dragged by the older, she started to feel uneasy towards the male; heart palpitating, suddenly noise sensitive, and started to pant unconsciously. A familiar feeling of fear clouded her mind: the streets, the tall buildings surrounding them, and the siren coming from a police car gave off an extreme sense of déjà vu. Her fear heightened immensely, teary eyes glancing through Johnny and blink on seeing the suh in his younger self, holding a skateboard with his favorite cap worn backwards. She didn't know what got into her but she was starting to find the situation familiar yet foreign, having this gut feeling she's aware of what's happening a little too well. "Johnny, you're scaring me." Her lips rolled out the words as if she had said it long before, the taste of fear and familiarity overwhelming her ill body, the hysteria getting the best of her.

"Johnny, you're scaring me. Why can't I just go skate with you?"

"Because I don't want to get embarrassed on bringing you! just go home you'll be fine. Jena stops crying and just go home!"

After dragging his sister for almost ten minutes, Johnny's raging aura came to halt on sensing the tight grasp on his arm, cocking his head and saw the terrified look of the younger. He looked over her teary face and couldn't help but to squint repeatedly; his wits bringing him back to that specific day he kept remorsing, regret and shame flooding his messed up mind. His eyes never left the younger version of Jena flashing through him, the same pleading expression she did on the evident fright she had on walking alone, recalling how irresponsible he was to leave her alone in the streets for his own leisure.

His guilt wouldn't leave him due to catching the police siren passing through them, unconsciously removing his harsh grip on her only to witness Jena covering her ears in dismay. Johnny chest started to ache upon the realization that he forced her to come along and was already scaring her. He frowns, a hand over her slump shoulders as he accompanies the two of them away from the noise as he should.