「 eight 」

In a small and dimmed room, the buzzing sound of the air conditioner teaming up with an iphone constantly ringing

In a small and dimmed room, the buzzing sound of the air conditioner teaming up with an iphone constantly ringing. This was the typical day for the younger suh, covering her entire existence with a thick blanket and sleeping peacefully in the warmth of her small bed, not caring whether or not it was raining, windy or a storm is happening outside of her room. All that she seemed to care is to sleep while her mind and body has the urge to.

Second by second, her phone keeps ringing loudly across the cold room, Jena being a heavy sleeper and dug deeper into slumber land, but another loud ring is enough to make her awake or that's what she thinks. With droopy eyelids struggling to open halfway and an aching body, she extended her arm to reach wherever the sound is coming from, holding onto a phone softly before she answer the call without thinking. She was too lethargic to check on the caller id, taking her chances that it's not one of her sasaengs calling her again.

"Oh thank goodness you finally answered, I was contacting you for two hours babe!" Doyoung's voice came to greet Jena, a worried and yet soft voice that she adores.

"You know," Jena started off with a muffled voice, her head facing the pillow and her conscious is still making it's way to enter slumber land. "It's nice that your voice was the first thing I've heard today." even though she's far from being awake fully, she didn't miss the chance to flirt, she's a suh after all and much needed to say that because she knows she's about to get down any time soon.

And of course, she was indeed correct. "You just wake up now?!?" Doyoung shouts unexpectedly at the other line, a gasp then can be heard from him. "Oh my god, Jena Jane! you know what time it is? it's a quarter to six idiot, what time did you even sleep last night?"

"Eleven in the morning." she answered in a hoarse voice, eyes closed whilst she slowly recalls how she managed twenty hours of her so called day to be well spent and tiring. (even if her day starts off at the very night to say the least).

Before Doyoung could turn into a nagging mom and lecture Jena through a phone call, a savior banged the door open which made both Jena and Doyoung to stay quiet at their respective places.

The savior that Jena presumes is no other than Park Sangmi, the second youngest of the group and a year older than Jena. The group members made a specific rule for the youngest to keep her door unlocked, the other five girls being concern if the youngest have a severe asthma attack. Though it's invading privacy, Jena didn't mind it that much since it's for her health and safety, she barely even know that the members wakes up from their great slumber just to check up on her to time to time to ensure she's doing fine and breathing normally.

The park roam her eyes to be fixated later on at the suh, relieved that she's now awake. "Oh you're awake now Jenashi, so good morning, even if it's soon to be evening lol. Jia eonnie told me to wake you up 'cause manager eonnie was worried that you didn't answer her calls earlier. Manager eonnie requested if you can call her later on and ask if you're still struggling with your insomnia." She said softly, smiling at the younger member vibrantly.