「 nine 」

"Oh looking great yourself Johnny," the older suh complimented himself on the mirror, combing his hair back as he feels his simple outfit

"Oh looking great yourself Johnny," the older suh complimented himself on the mirror, combing his hair back as he feels his simple outfit. "Damn, you're handsome as fuck mister, h-a-n-d-s-o-m-e as fuck indeed." He whistles to himself, looking at the mirror for the last time and doing an attractive wink, if the mirror is a person, it could have fainted on Johnny's off the charts confidence.

The male dressed himself up because he'll be meeting his sister on a cloudy day today, he just wanted to loosen up after recording song for the next album, the group having a comeback in july and preparing for it. He went outside his shared room with Hyuck and made a search on any neo to get along, Hyuck and Mark being out of his search because the two were preparing for nct dream's full length album 'hot sauce' that is soon to be promoted next two months.

While looking for someone to tag along with him, the suh gasp when he bumped into Yuta and much to his surprise on seeing him on the fifth floor. "Hey Yuta, wanna hang out with my sister Jena?"

The said japenese have his eyes glittery upon the mention on the female suh, immediately pouting as he shows the pencils he borrowed from Taeyong. "As much as I want to see the sweet and pretty Jenjenii, I can't. I have plans to draw today. Maybe next time if you allow me to date her." the nakamoto winks at him, being shamelessly bold to the suh. He immediately bid goodbye and exit the dorm, leaving Johnny being weirded out at how flirty the japenese gets on mentioning his sister.

Johnny shake his head and shiver in disgust, cringing on the thought that he'll let Yuta date his sister. No, not in a million years he'll allow her to date that japenese and is quite glad to know Jena is intimidated by the male, which frankly is questionable when the nakamoto is flirty, sweet and nice to her on every encounter the two have.

Johnny dismiss the dating thoughts and shake his head, roaming around the dorm to check on other members, smiling in delight when he already found his tag mate today. He blatantly banged open the door of Doyoung's room, blinking his eyes when the younger male almost drop his phone because of shock.

"Hyung, don't do that. You scared the shit of out me!" Doyoung whines, closing his phone and felt adrenaline in his veins that Johnny almost caught him looking onto his gallery. He quipped a brow towards the older and ask. "What do you want, I'm busy." busy admiring the couple photos he have with Jena on his own gallery but never want to say that out loud.

The suh invited himself inside the room and take a sit beside the younger, noticing that Doyoung hid his phone to his pocket and Johnny assumes he was watching something explicit to do such thing. The male then announced his purpose on crashing in the younger's room. "Let's go out, c'mmon you barely go outside, you need some good ol' sunshine dude. And besides, we have company if you don't want to be stuck with me."