「 one 」

It's currently three in the afternoon, the cold temperature of the dorm was comforting Jena through the thick silence she's experiencing

It's currently three in the afternoon, the cold temperature of the dorm was comforting Jena through the thick silence she's experiencing. The girl held onto her knees, free hand shaking non-stop whilst she grip onto her phone. "I'm sorry young," she whispered through the phone, tears bursting out of her eyes freely.

"You could have told me that you wouldn't make it Jena!" Doyoung yelled in the other line, making the younger well aware at how furious he is. "You could have told me sooner and not let me wait for you at the park for three fucking hours!" he whispered shouted, lowing down his volume on the thought of someone hearing him but his tone of voice is still mad at her.

"I was too tired to remember it, I really am sorry Doyoung." She explained once more, biting the bottom part of her lip harshly to avoid a sob to escape her mouth. She never intended to leave him hanging at the park that time and freeze to death while waiting for her.

Jena let out a loud cry when Doyoung ended the call on frustration, not reconsidering to fix the issue together. Last night, she and her boyfriend was suppose to meet at the usual spot at eleven pm. They usually go out way past midnight and have a little date if possible, it was really challenging for the both of them since the two are idols and the public doesn't know about their relationship.

Most idols keep their relationship hidden for the sake of their privacy and their image. And like Jena, she stay quiet as much as possible, even from her own brother, Johnny.

Jena and Doyoung has been dating for ten months and it's surprising that dispatch haven't caught the two lovers yet, since they were careful enough. The love story is pretty funny when you ask the Suh; Last year Jena and her group mates were promoting their for a new album in march. And since it was sunday (meaning the group is promoting at inkigayo), all of the members of Violeta were curious  if the inkigayo sandwich really works.

Violeta is a girl group from JYP Entertainment, a newly three year old group that time making all of them free from "three year dating ban" of Park Jinyoung's rule that he set off from his idols. Jena's other members were on crack that time and decided to play rock paper scissors, whoever loses will write their name with their contact number to see if any idol will pick it up. Sadly, from a six member group, Jena was the one who lost and placed her number on the sandwich.

She ended up receiving a call from Doyoung, who happens to know her being Johnny's sister.  On that first call, the Kim is hesitant if he'll try date someone younger than him and again, she's a brother of his co member. He was scared on messing with the older Suh since he's Johnny, the member who is intimidating when angered. But that doesn't mean Doyoung isn't open on hanging out with her.

Jena and Doyoung kept it cool and text each other at night, keeping it friendly as much as possible. The two go out for a casual date, getting to know each other and have fun. It was cute, from agreeing on having a friendly date but turned out from falling in love with each other's personality. After seven dates, two months and fifteen days, the two confessed their feelings and agreed to be officially dating one another.