「 fourteen 」

"Damn I look fine as hell

"Damn I look fine as hell." Johnny compliments himself as he looks over his reflection in the mirror he's holding, stroking his newly charcoal hair as he smiles, finding himself attractive at eight in the evening. "Fuck why am I so handsome?" 

"Gosh hyung, here you are again being delusional about yourself, it's getting alarming at this point." Doyoung drolls in disbelief, shaking his head in disgust as the suh continues to flatter himself with admiration. The kim presses his lips into a thin line as he convinces himself that the two siblings are too bold and delusional about themselves, wondering what Mama Suh feeds to both siblings for them to have an enormous amount of boldness about their charms.

Guess the suhs just screams confidence and self-love, which Doyoung knew the siblings deserved the high self esteem but sometimes he finds the two's confidence out of the roof and delusional at times. Especially the older across from him.

The suh continue giving self affirmations about his beauty just because he wants to annoy Doyoung, which eventually made Johnny wheeze when he heard Doyoung whine in annoyance. He stared over the male laying in Hyuck's bed, staring at the ceiling as the kim wished to the mighty world for the older to stop bragging about his charms and wiped it on the kim's face, already knowing that the suhs are hot since he already fell in love with the younger suh months ago.

"Is there anything else the highness wants other than shamelessly asking me to go inside just for me to hear you over complimenting your inner beauty my lord?" Doyoung asks with pure sarcasm, mocking the older all he wants as he props his arms to face the older, narrowed eyes boring into the amused eyes of the suh. 

"Oh, I do need some massage in my scalp, so get your ass in here or there's no payment for you." Johnny plays along with the younger with a sly grin, taunting words delivered in a sing-song voice. He laughs once again when he hears another whine from the kim which entertains him at this time of the evening. "Nah kidding, you can go ahead, your service isn't needed servant since I'm going to annoy my sister today. Jena is too quiet these days and it's getting suspicious." he announced with a frown, a bit betrayed that the younger didn't even bother to reply to his messages for almost a week already.

"Because she obviously has schedules, idiot." Doyoung scoffs as a reply, eyes eventually blinking that he answered vocally once again, throat starting to thicken at the thought of exposing Jena's whereabouts and getting caught on the spot. 

"How would you know, you're not his brother anyway. And if you're going to bring up the adoption thing from the show, I was just joking and I would never give my sister to you and Gongmyung hyung." Johnny chattered, not considering digesting Doyoung's statement and ignoring it. He opens his phone and scrolls onto instagram, stalking the younger's instagram just to see no new updates from the female. "Well, I'm going live with Jena and if you want to join, tell me but that doesn't mean I like you for my sister."