「 twenty 」

thoughts on jena and doyoung's relationship?

The three members Jia, Kyun and Chae, were on the shared room of Hany and Jia, agreeing to do a vlive today just to check in to their neglected fandom; announcing their comeback date is scheduled a week earlier because after their promotions, they'll be starting their tour, which giddies the fans to finally see the group perform after a current eight month of inactivity.

Kyun and Chae were glancing through the comments, reading whatever their eyes could see and answering some of their questions, chuckling to see the viewers complimenting their new dyed hair, Kyun having a long bleached hair, Chaewon having a short ash hair with blonde highlights on the left part of her hair and Jia having a long shiny ginger hair. The two females then glanced at their leader, having their brows creased and their eyes almost squinting in disgust when they heard Jia repeatedly counting for reasons they don't know off.

"Jia, why are you counting?" Chae asks with her tongue tsking upon hearing the muffled numbers uttered from the older, gritting her teeth in disgust at the focus the Fujiwara is dedicating on counting.

The leader in question brushes aside the question and once again redo her counting, this time more audible for both audience and the girls, brows furrowed as she was confused while repeating her action. "If Hany and Sangmi went out and the three of us are here, who's missing?" She queried herself vocally, recalling each of her members and gasped when realisation struck her on the stupidity she has on forgetting their maknae. "Oh my god, has anyone seen Jena?" she blurted out in english, too stagger at herself to even forget the said suh when literally she worries for her most of the time and find it idiotic to almost forget her mere existence.

The action may made the fans wheeze while the two members were giving Jia a sharp judging gaze, scoffing in disbelief and couldn't comprehend Jia literally forgot the youngest whom she constantly worries about, finding their leader unapologetically outrageous to forget a member on a six membered group. The two then study the camera and the fact the viewers witness the live struggle of Jia being the leader added more to the burning fire of embarrassment to the girls, a big wave of second hand embarrassment lingers through them on the crack their leader put herself into. What a great way to start a chaotic live then Fujiwara Jia.

"If you still want an answer to your absurd question, she's sleeping in the living room."

Jia grabs her phone from her pocket and dials the suh's number, free hand releasing her physical leader card whilst she glares at the two girls, signalling the two to silence themselves and don't tease her because of her questionable actions. The older then asked the maknae to come inside her room and join their live, wanting to glance over Jena and know that the fans missed her, curious yet devastated for the long silence the maknae was giving for weeks; no instagram updates from both personal and group account, no public appearance, no one seem to recognize her on the streets either she was hiding herself professionally or she didn't get out from her room, and lastly, she haven't be texting on her lsyn for a month already, the enthusiasm she have for texting on the said app vanished, it was understandable since she got herself an issue she wasn't guilty off and her own fans turn their back against her.