「 thirty 」

Who from the suhs do you think deserved an apology?

"Dude, the memes are killing me!" 

With Mark and Jaehyun's laughs echoing through the tenth floor, Johnny was sitting on the edge of the couch with his arms crossed; rolling his eyes in annoyance whilst he stayed quiet. The suh wasn't happy with the words he received two days ago. He still finds himself offended by the younger's words and it didn't help his body aching on the punches he got, though it isn't as strong on the force he did with Doyoung (which he still claims the male deserved the punch) he wouldn't deny that it isn't painful, he can still feel the numbing pain all through his chest as of the moment.

After the dating confirmation broke out, both nct and violeta's fandom were stunned on the news; most were supportive, a few were doubting the couple and there were numbers of fans that were against it, mixed reactions as expected when a dating scandal floods the kpop industry. Despite the acceptance that both idols are in love, it isn't inevitable for the two received criticism and hatred on the netizens; Jena mostly receiving the criticism since she was still considered a rookie, netizens and antis bashing the female on using Doyoung, calling the poor suh with degradatory and mean words and of course that doesn't sit right with the fandom and non fans, defending the female all due the fact she didn't deserve the hate train she's been having.

With twitter being a mess from fans defending the couple and showing their support, the rest of the two fandoms were clowning and making memes about the couple; majority of the the fans using it as a way to send their love and support for the two at the same time covering up the hate the two are gaining from dating. 

And there was Mark and Jaehyun finding themselves entertained on twitter; scrolling through the hashtags #JENYOUNG, #CongratulationsKimDongyoung and #TheBetrayal which is more intended for Johnny all from the fact the couple didn't listen to the suh who's forbidding them to date each other. The two members saw a lot of humorous memes that made them wheeze a bit too much on Johnny's liking, finding it hilarious on witnessing the live clownery commencing; having a fandom debate whether it's jenyoung were idiotic for leaving obvious hints of their relationship or it's both fans and dispatch fault on being so blind and believed that they were enemies.

As the dating news flood most of the internet, there were rumors floating around that dispatch was supposed to release the couple's relationship five months ago in their traditional news of one couple on new years day, only for the agency to disregard them as to have weak evidences on exposing Jena and Doyoung and thought the two broke up because they haven't spotted them in their regular midnight dates. Dispatch against reporting a broken up couple because it will only damage the reliability and image of the news outlet rather than the couple themselves.

 Upon seeing the rumors only adds up on the clownery as the fans continue to make memes for the two idols: the glaring fansite photos, clips of their guestings in one show, and dispatch photos linger around the app, producing memes either they envy the couple goals the two resonating or, they simply adore them and wanted everyone to know how cute they are, in a meme like of course. Jaehyun and Mark almost lost their minds on laughing both nctzens and pollens’ clown to clown conversation upon the realization that the two have been hinting their relationship since last year after a fan overanalyze all the content the two groups have, digging up tea worthy proofs that the two were really in love.