「 thirty one 」

"I don't like Chaewon─"

"Who told you I like you? Likewise babe, I don't like you either."

"Please excuse Jia and Chae eonnie as they are still trying to fix their marriage." 

"Who told you we're married?"

Chaos filled violeta's dorms as the two members were playfully dissing each other, followed up by Hany asking patience for their fans as the two were bickering again, adding a little fire to the argument they're having. The group decided to do a vlive upon receiving their third win for their comeback title, telling their deepest thanks on the support they received and will continue to work hard for their fans.

As the other members were busy watching the live bickering commencing at their very eyes, Jena has been silent from the whole livestream; flashing fake smiles and being passive at the back corner, trying not to gain attention from the fans and members. The suh tilt her head to the side as she recalls her encounter with her arrogant brother and thinking about the incident makes her overwhelmed from the anger, guilt, sadness and confusion she's feeling.

Jena always try to understand actions Johnny has been doing since then, prolonging her patience and kindness to him as she knows all he did was to protect her, in which backfired and turned into a big load of suffocation to her end. It had always been a mystery as to when did Johnny start acting this way, hating how messed up her memory is. She groans underneath her breath and tried to figure out her brother and his issue, the odd memory loss she have lighting up the idea that maybe Johnny was the cause of it making him act that way.

Then if that's the case, she hates it that no matter how much she tries to recall the possibility of Johnny being the reason behind it all, she received nothing but a severe headache, memory blank and empty to remember anything with him in her childhood.

Whilst Jena was spacing out and staring over a nearby vase in the living room, Sangmi noticed the silence she's giving on the reflection of the screen in front of the group. Since she was sitting on the floor yet Jena is behind her, she throws her head back to the younger's lap and makes use of her hands to gesture a cute heart to her, whispering if she was alright. Sangmi reciprocated the smile she's flashing and decided to settle her head against her lap, looking to her friend oh so lovingly as the younger combs her blonde locks as she giggles, receiving compliments from the suh on how pretty she looks tonight.

While Jena was playing over Sangmi's blonde hair, she finally breaks her own silence and decides to spend the evening not thinking about someone ignorant with an unsolved issue, chatting in from time to time and trying to join in whatever discussion the eonnies have. The topic escalates onto the behind scenes of their mv, the group focusing on Jena's bride role in the set and couldn't help but to tease her slightly, hoping it would cheer up the least.

"I never thought I'll get the role honestly." Jena replies sheepishly, covering her mouth as an unexpected cough leaves her lips, acting as if nothing happened afterwards. She let out a smile as she started feeling drowsy, getting worn out from exhaustion. "But it was fun acting with my assigned groom, he did well though." she explains briefly, remembering the young trainee was assigned to her runaway groom from an asylum, finding the male impressive in their short english dialogue in the intro of the music video, upon getting embarrassment on the realization that the trainee is korean-canadian to be that great in english.