「 six 」

The sun is glowing brightly on a wonderful when Jena came back from the dorm, all dressed up after a good walk and bought desserts for herself and her members

The sun is glowing brightly on a wonderful when Jena came back from the dorm, all dressed up after a good walk and bought desserts for herself and her members. She place her keys on the pocket of her denim jeans and enter the dormitory, grinning sweetly whilst she search around for the other five members.

Although she wakes up around five or six pm because of the group's no schedules for several months, she wake up earlier than usual because the episode two of siblings unite will air today via youtube. The director and staff of the show will air the first and finished episode once the editing of the whole video is flourished, the staffs checking the reactions of the audience and adjust the following taping based on the feedback received.

A moment that Jena step on the living room, five pairs of eyes landed on her, the members surprised on the youngest awake on this hour but used on her spontaneity. They were greeted by the sweet youngest and listen to her enthusiastically talk that she was in a good mood today and decided to buy them treats.

"So, that smile of yours isn't because of your boyfriend apologizing isn't it?" asks Chaewon, two years older than her and is the main vocalist of the group. The Kim rolled her eyes in annoyance on seeing Jena's smile slowly fading, that gesture is already a clear answer for the older. "I thought so," she hissed underneath her breath.

"Is it that necessary to destroy her good mood, Chae?" Eunkyung, who's the same age as the mentioned female, raised a brow at the kim.

"Oh c'mmon guys, don't act as if you guys don't like him for Jena!"

The group members are close with the suh and basically Jena's to go to for sister advices. With that being said, they despise her relationship with Doyoung. Don't get them wrong, they admire the said male; a senior that has  great singing abilities, successful in his career, nice, charming and caring too, but for some reason they couldn't understand the regular arguments the two lovers has. They find the relationship toxic in terms of trust and communication.

"Jena, you don't deserve him, you don't deserve someone who isn't willing to understand you or your needs. In short, you deserve better sweetie." Hany, the most quiet member, backed up Chae for once making everyone's attention shift to her.

"Don't we all deserve better?" Jena asked back, somewhat defending her lover from the girls.

The simple statement made Chae pissed, the korean standing up but couldn't get close to the younger because of Jia and Sangmi's restriction, she really have no plans on snapping out but the youngest was stubborn to her own liking. "Why can't you just dump him, he hurt you a lot of times!"

"And that doesn't mean I have to break up with him. Not all relationships are perfect—"

"But that doesn't make a valid excuse for you to normalize his behavior and let him slip it off!" Chaewon raised her voice at the younger; teeth gritted, eyes narrowed because of her furiousness. Why is she defending him despite of her crying so much? "Don't come to me when you cry over that boyfriend of yours alright!"