「 twenty eight 」

In a silent car ride towards JYP Entertainment, Violeta's manager turns right and maneuver the small car to a swift right before stopping at an intersection

In a silent car ride towards JYP Entertainment, Violeta's manager turns right and maneuver the small car to a swift right before stopping at an intersection. She took the chance to look over at the younger through the rearview mirror, worried eyes staring over Jena's figure and couldn't help but to break the silence. "How many cans did you drink today?" she asks genuinely, her tone soft and low.

"Three. One before the live and two when you arrived." Jena replies without looking directly to her, face tilted on facing the window as she stares lifelessly at it. The suh then was asked if she's drunk, eventually shaking her head as an answer. "No, just feel tipsy with endless thoughts running through my head." she confesses, coldly; the once energetic doe eyes now replaced with fatigued sight ever since she got her first scandal from a fake accusation yet another one from dating the love of her life.

The manager silently nods before focusing her eyes back on the road, heaving a long sigh while continuing to drive. The moment she arrived at the dorms, it was an odd sight to see no one else inside rather than the suh all dressed up and wasting her life away with two cans of beer, didn't even bother to hide the fact that she was drinking in the broad daylight.

 It was a disappointment that the suh hid a few cans in her room from her initiative on surrendering it all, her manager disbelief at the action and was pissed about it. But her frustration and urge to scold Jena was far gone and instead, she pities the idol; getting all fucked up from two consecutive scandals wasn't easy to begin with, especially she gets hate from most of the members. Yet, from all coping mechanisms and treatments out there, Jena sadly chooses the bad ones.

The drive to the agency is a short ride as the streets weren't preoccupied in a late thursday noon. After parking the car in a nearby parking lot, Jena and her manager enter the company and go directly to eleventh floor, the manager leaving the suh outside the halls as she comes inside. The female sat alone outside as if she was a grade schooler waiting for councelling, catching eyes staring at her whenever a few staffs passed by, lucky enough to get barely recognized because of how busy the staffs are to even stop back and look at her.

Jena stares down on her feet to pass time and distract herself from waiting; glance fixated on her shoes as time is painfully slow in her perspective, seconds felt like hours whilst she waits for her manager. Thoughts running endlessly through her mind on being vulnerable to alcohol, mind getting gloomy from the intrusive thoughts she's avoiding to hear. Though she's far from being drunk and still sober, she wouldn't deny that the impact of the beverage is making her buzz at the moment, too buzzed to be nervous on the upcoming scold she'll be having.

After a few minutes of waiting in pure silence, Jena's eyes followed the small creak vibrating towards the door in front of her, seeing the solemn look of her manager exiting the room. She quickly stood up and went near the older, getting asked if she's sober and already ate a candy for her breath to not be obvious, Jena nodding in both questions for a reply. The manager then wished her good luck and let her enter the room quietly.