「 twelve 」

Johnny's laugh resonated all through his shared room with Hyuck, head thrown back as he wheezed for the sixth time of the day, tears started to produce under his eyes after all that laughter

Johnny's laugh resonated all through his shared room with Hyuck, head thrown back as he wheezed for the sixth time of the day, tears started to produce under his eyes after all that laughter. "It's the Gongmyung memes that got me!" He exclaimed while he gathers oxygen for him to live longer due to the fact he almost didn't breathe for so much laughing.

While the suh was laughing his ass out and scrolling on twitter for more memes, Doyoung himself within the insanity of the older, shaking his head in disbelief that Johnny was making fun of him and his girlfriend's fansite photo that was spreading all around twitter. He sips onto his cold beverage and glares at the older when the male abruptly laughs on seeing another meme, Doyoung almost losing the grip on his latte and choking due to shock, only to receive a peace sign from the suh as an apology.

Initially Johnny invited Doyoung over and wanted company, Donghyuck having his schedule with the dreamies and the suh invited the kim for a nice coffee break on a raining afternoon, treating the said male coffee as the two hang out after a six hour practice. The gloomy and dripping weather experienced all throughout the day needs to be paired by coffee, said by the suh and necessary to move the dark curtains aside to see the beauty of the rain, raindrops racing against each other freely. The overall vibe of the room was influenced by the rainy atmosphere and it was also a good time to reflect after having a hectic schedule.

While the two males were having a deep conversation, the suh remember his younger sibling while watching the rain pour severely, recalling that the younger love the cold weather and often enjoys it more than a sunny day, making Johnny grab his phone and call Jena just to check up on her. The younger suh didn't seem to answer all texts and calls coming from him and Johnny almost dmed her on instagram, only for his attention to be diverted on twitter and already forgotten about Jena due to his laughter.

Doyoung rolls his eyes again for the sixth time of the day and rests his back on the gaming chair that Donghyuck owns, getting himself comfortable as he tries to close his eyes and rest, leaving the older and his insanity alone as he attempts to take a nap. The moment he closed his eyes the older became quiet, which the kim was lowkey grateful for. He took the silence as an advantage to have a deep slumber but his eyes flutter open when Johnny suddenly asks a question to him.

"At one point, have you ever thought that your brother and my sister are dating?"

Doyoung lifted his body against the gaming chair and fixed his gesture, sitting straight whilst his brows were furrowed at the male, finding the question randomly thrown at this pouring hour. "Well yeah, more than once." He replies in an icy tone, almost growling his answer out as he was pissed at the said question.

Doyoung have always been hearing about his girlfriend way before he even met her in person, all thanks for his extroverted brother Donghyun, who he met the younger suh wayback in 2019. The older kim has always been enthusiastic and energetic whenever he talks about Jena, always in all smiles as he tells his day was spent with the female, and had always been so joyous to hang out with her since then. At first, he doesn't seem to mind the smiling aura of his brother that much not until Doyoung started dating Jena, and now, the kim has his beans pissed about the idea but couldn't get himself to admit it to Gongmyung, knowing that he'll mostly get tease by it.