「 eleven 」

"You're such an idiot," says Doyoung as he watches his girlfriend spin around and release all the extra energy she has due to caffeine intake, eyes solely watching her hop instead of walking normally

"You're such an idiot," says Doyoung as he watches his girlfriend spin around and release all the extra energy she has due to caffeine intake, eyes solely watching her hop instead of walking normally. Though the words he drop were sort of cruel, the two has been dating this far to know he never meant such thing, the suppress smile that the kim is having was already a giveaway that he was enjoying his so called idiotic girlfriend being herself.

And of course, Jena had to reply back with a cocky grin. "But you love this idiot anyway." She taunts, already knew that her lover was only acting tough and meanie when deep inside she knows how much he loves her, and she was grateful for the love and affection.

Doyoung hums in agreement and places his hands on his pocket, putting back the mask he had worn earlier, hiding his identity since there were people roaming around the same park as them. It has always been difficult for the two lovers to go out freely without hiding their existence from the large crowd, staying as lowkey as possible to not get caught and let their fans be disappointed in them dating.

And it was really tempting for Doyoung to keep his hands to himself at public places like these, the hankering he have on holding the younger's hand was tempting, he couldn't get himself to act impulsively since his girlfriend forgot to wear her own wig today (unlike him who had to suck it all up and wear a long blue wig, not his style to do so but Jena begged him to try it on). The chances to get suspected are high for the day, even if they can lie that they're just friends to the media, the truth will always come forward at the very end.

Jena was being her hyper self and hopping like a kid on the loose, her jumping hours were interrupted when a samoyed dog ran across her, barking energetically and it frightened the suh. Her heart palpitated in nervousness and due to the caffeine intake when the dog stayed in front of her, Jena's eyes shifted to Doyoung who was a few meters back and whispered for help, flinching when she heard her name being called. She diverted her attention back towards her front and saw a teen girl was flushing right before her, recognizing her and waving a shy hello to her.

Jena's fanservice is one of a kind, Doyoung says within his mind as he observes his lover at a distance, being heartwarming and soft whenever someone recognizes her on the streets, giving nothing but love and gratitude to her fans. Doyoung's lips curves up on the butterflies he feels inside on seeing how enthusiastic she talks to the teen, grabbing the pen Jena always brings and sign an autograph for the lucky girl, the suh squatting down and pet the dog that frightened her earlier and later on bid goodbye and separated ways with the girl.

After the girl left completely, Jena walked back towards her lover with the brightest smile she could offer, whisker dimples occurring while she grins. Doyoung grabs her hand, pulling the younger for a walk while she energetically talks about the fan encounter just now, her brief story sending euphoria to Doyoung's soul and ears. The suh explaining that the fan named the cute dog after her and it was surprising that even the dog recognized her from the streets.