Chapter 14 -Part 1-

I know Damien told me to wait untill his family left him, but I don't know if I have enough patience for that. His fmaily could possibly not leave his sides and I know alot about that. But I have to see him. Something in my gut says I do.

I don't know where to go. I can't leave untill after 3:00 and its currently 12:05. Three hours of waiting.

Theres a slight chance I can sneak out of here without getting caught but I get caught almost every single time. I don't have the wheelchair in the room, so I have no transportation.

Another thing to add to my dilemma, I don't even know the "guys" name I saw in the hospital the other day. I only know what happened to him and his looks, so its not like I can search him up.

So, here I am staring at the clock watching the small hand move. I tapping my fingers on my lap.

Then out of the blue, kelly walks in. It's like she knew I was waiting for something to happen.

"Hey" Kelly says with a greeting smile.

"Hi" I reply back.

She walks towards the bed. She checks the machines and writes something down on her clip board.

Then she gets something out of her pocket. My pills.

"Here." She hands be three.

She places them in my hands then Kelly walks over to the sink to grap a cup from the cabinet and fills it up with water.

I take the pills in my mouth and drink the water down with it. It gets fairy easier everytime. Its a routine

For me. Everyday.

"How you feeling today?" She askes me. While taking off her stethoscope around her neck, so she can listen to my heart.

"I've been better." I say truthfully. Its nicer way to say I feel like shit.

She puts the stethoscope on my heart and listens carefully. Kelly tells me to inhale and exhale.

"Okay. Cough for me." She says and I obey.

She pulls her eyebrows together and has a concern look.

"What?" I say warily.

"Your heart is beating a bit too fast and your lungs sounds like there congested."

"I feel fine." I lie.

Kelly shakes her head at me like she knows im lying. Wait no. She does know im lying.

"You need to take it easy for a while. Take a rest."

I've been resting for half the day and yesterday I was asleep the whole day. Im not tired. Not matter what I do, I can't seem to fall asleep. But I dont tell Kelly that. I don't want to refuse her because if I do then she'll have no choice then to tell her boss, which is my doctor.

"Okay. I promise." I gently press it to her.

"Good. I'll check back on you in three hours."

"Kelly?" I say.

"Yes?"

"Can do me a favor? And bring my wheelchair here? Im afraid someone rolled it out of here." I say to her. I hope she believes me.

"Why do you need it?"

Ummm. I didn't think though that.

"Because I might go the vending machines later." I come up with on the spot. Nothing else came to mind.

"I advise you to stay in bed Julie."

"I know. Its just a quick trip. Its literally down the hall. Im just going to get chips no harm in that."