Chapter 8

I woke up with a killer headache and body aches, I felt like my body was laying on pins and needles. I didn't want to move and I'm not sure if I can move. Im laying down on my stomach with my arms to side. I feel exhausted like a I just ran a marathon. I'm still in shock and I'm still afraid. I'm not sure if I should make attempt to move or just lie down and act like I'm still asleep.

My other five senses are slowly coming back together. I open my eyes to see a white wall with graffiti but not able to read because my sharpness is not back. I smell fire burning and old cologne. I hear people talking but not enough to comprehend what their saying, they sound like its coming from behind a door, I know its more 2 people talking and it's sounds masculine. A simmer of hope washes over me maybe I can be saved.

"Is she awake yet?" A familiar voice acts.

Then my hope comes crashing down like a burning building. A shiver of terror reaches my spin. I could remember his voice from anyway. His voice is evil mixed with power, he knows what he wants and no one stop him. Its him.

Brian.

I hold in breath to hear the rest of the conversation.

"I don't know man, go check on her" someone else said.

"I thought Dean was!" Brian said losing his temper. I heard footsteps coming closer. Then a twist on a door knob.

I immediately put my head back down and shut up eyes and made my body stiff.

"She looks dead" someone said.

"She's not" Brian confidently.

"If she's not awake in 5 when I come back, I'm blaming you two" Brian said slamming the door. 

The 2 men whispered among them self's while I was pretending to sleep. What Brian said caught me off guard, 'when he comes back?' What does that mean? Is going to kill me? What's happening.

"Wake her up." One said.

"No man you do it."

"Fine."

Next thing I know I feel someone grab my arm hard. Im immediately flipped over and looked in the eyes of one of the guys. His eyes were deep brown but behind them was evil and a shiver went down my body to my toes. I was too paralyzed to move.

"She's up now" He says still looking at me.

The other guy looked down on me and a grin creeped on his face. "Hello Julie nice to see your finally up."

I closed my eyes as the guy dragged me so I was now sitting up. His finger digging into my arm and he's not letting go anytime soon. I cry out in pain as holds to me on tighter.

"Wes, Brian wants her alive when he comes back" he says matter-of-factly

Wes let's go of my arm and walks away. I hear the wood cracking as he walks, this place must be old if its doing that.

Wes gets two chairs and sets them in front of me. He sits in front of me with a irritated look. The other guy sits down next to him with no expression. I take this time to look at there appearance.

Wes has huge buff arms that can take anyone out. He has a tattoo peaking out his black T-shirt. He crosses his arm and flexes his muscles that ten times bigger then my regular arm. He has a scar above his right eye and one has his neck. One word comes to mind: tough. His brown short hair looks dirty and shoveled around like he woke up from that. I can summarize him from one good look from him, don't miss with him.

The no-name guy has buff arms but not as tough as Wes. He as no tattoo peaking out his T-shirt. He has the same scar on his neck in the same place as Wes. I ignored it as he sits with a blank face. His brown almost black stands out and looks combed back completely opposite of Wes.