°°AUTHORS NOTE°° (please read)

Sequel?

Soooo if you're wondering if there's gonna be sequel the anwere is

Yes!

But.. It won't be posted right now. I don't have concept of what I want to happen but not yet.

I don't even know the title of it! Haha

I want to focus on my other stories because it's hard to write three stories all at once. Maybe it's just me.

In the beginning I didn't know if I wanted to be sequel but now that I wrote the ending and everything I know there needs to be one Lol.

Epilouge.

Theres gonna be no epilogue because the epilogue will be leading into the second book.

Damien?

As for Damien. I have no idea if I want him to be in the second book. I still deciding but who knows maybe he will me.

When I write I just write it out with no plans as you can see Lol.

Other books

If your more into romantic dramaish books then check out Stuck In the Middle.

Summary:

First rule: Never go after a boy that is dating someone you are
significantly good friends with.
That should be avoided at all cost.

Second rule: Never make yourself seem like more than a friend.

Sienna Chapman broke all those rules when she started liking her bestfriend boyfriend.

Sienna is a small town girl who broke both rules. When her and her bestfriend; Natalie, found themselves invited to a party. And Natalie crush, Carter who was also invited.
Games seem friendly at first but quickly got out of hand.

Carter kisses Sienna.
Natalie likes Carter.

Can Sienna make everything right, even when her and Carter are forced to by each others side? Literally

This other book is you like darker romance with more drama.

My other book: When You Were Mine

Summary:

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love.

It is difficult to know at what moment love begins;

It is less difficult to know
that it has begun.

That's the life of Alec.

Alec never would have thought his past would run into his future. His ex gets involved in high ranked gang that he used to be in and only Alec knows what they will use against him.

But one question was always on his mind: What if the one that got away came back? Or most importantly.....

Your first love

Thank you so much again!

Peaceee outtt ♥