Chapter 1

Author's note: I shouldn't have to say this but there are people like this, please DONT steal my work, I worked hard on it.

anyway please enjoy(: tell me what you think

and it begins....

My eyes are closed My heart beat being heard on a Cardiac monitor. Wires going to arms to my chest. When I try to open my eyes its blurry and fuzzy. I hear my name being called in the distant, I can't begin to think who is calling my name, the medicine the nurse gives me makes me feel like this everyday.

On my good days I'm smiling and enjoying where I am. But today I feel terrible, I want to sleep off my exhaustion, even though all I did was lay in my hospital bed and flip though the channels on the hanging tv on the wall. If I feel strong enough i'll get up and go to the bathroom.

On my bad days I throw up all day and lie under my blanket to get back the warm in my body. I'll plug in my headphones and let the music consume me and I fade everything out.

Today, my body aches. Even my eyelids hurt, I can't move my body or I yelp in pain. Pain shoots though my arm and immediately a waken, I bite down on my tounge to keep my quiteneas to a minimum. Its like this everyday, taking the pain, not saying no, thats my life.

There's one thing to know about me.

I never give up.

I'm fighter, im fighting for my life and I will win.

I may be have a small figure but I have a deep within. I won't back down because if I do then I will lose, if get knocked down then I kick up my head up and pick up my pieces.

"Julie" a familiar female soothes me.

"Wake up" They say again. They push me on my shoulder to wake me up.

I open my eyes and can't see anything except for a tall, dark figure is upon me.

"What?" I sleepily say and groan, I rub my eyes to try to bring back light.

"Your family is here"

I regain my equilibrium and look at the figure above me staring at me with a worried look.

"I'm fine" I try to sit up but I fail. I wince in pain in my stomach.

She looked at me once with a sympathetic on her face, she smiled at me and turned her back at me. She walked over to the door and peeked her body outside and motioned whoever to come inside.

My mom, my dad and my two siblings came though the door. My little brothers face lit up when he saw me.

"Sissy" he squealed. He ran over to me and hugged but his little figure didnt fit all around me.

I smiled at him and bought my arms around his small waist. "Hey munchkin"

"Timothy! Don't run up to Julie like that!" My mom quietly yelled. She quickly shut the door.

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, its okay. Don't be overdramatic."

I shifted my eyes to my older brother; Ryan.

"Hey" I nodded to him.

His brown eye lifted into a big grin, he was going to say something until I felt a pull on my shirt.