Chapter 7

I heard the click of the door open and Kelly began to walk in with a huge smile on her face.  She has a cotton material drawstring top with scubs on her feet and her hair tied up. Kelly's stethoscope jumps around her neck as she eagerly sits down. She checks her watch before looking at me.

"Hey" She greeted me with what looked like books in her hand.

"What's up?" I asked. Something is up with Kelly. She's randomly happy and making her happy could be many possibilities like boy talked to her, a new gossip in the hospital, new raise and many other things that can take all day to list. So I narrowed it down to a few.

"Gossip?" I guessed.

She shook her head and shyly smiled.

I lifted my finger to my chin to act like I was in deep thought. It had to be a boy. She likes someone, I know it no doubt about that. She acts like she's has a 3rd grade crush. Her face is blushing and is all jittery in her seat and can't wait to see him at recess but in this case its a hospital.

Kelly hasn't a boyfriend for at least months. Her last boyfriend named Mark was the sweetest ever to her. Everyday he would bring her lunch, ask how shes works going and kiss her on the cheek.

One day for Valentine's day he bought her a giant teddy bear with 12 roses. But having love gives you a lot of trouble, that was true for Kelly. When they weren't lovey dovey they were arguing and sometimes she gave to my room crying because she and Mark had a huge argument. She said that Mark was getting tired of her coming home late and getting up early but Kelly couldn't deny it because she knew it was true. Kelly loves her job and won't let anyone or anybody stop her. I could tell in her eyes that she still loved Mark but had to let him go. He needed someone who was there with him and not a hospital bathing an old man.

"A boy?" I asked her.

She eagerly nodded her head almost immediately.

"What's his name?"

Kelly then went on talking how she met this mysterious guy. You can tell in her eyes that shes fully dedicated to him. She blushed as she told me the story on how they met.

Kelly story went like this:  She was running late to work because her alarm didn't go off. So she was running to her favorite coffee shop that she goes to every morning. The line was long and she had no time to wait so she did what she had to do; cut in line. Kelly cut in front a guy and ordered her regular coffee. When her coffee was ready she was about to pull out her wallet when she realized she forgot at home because she was in such a rush.

Kelly was one step away from a breakdown untill the guy behind nudged her shoulder. A angel like ( Kellys words not mine) body paid for her coffee, Kelly said that she got lost in his green eyes but then reality struck her and quickly thanked him and ran off.

Kelly wished that she didn't have to run off but shes couldn't be late to work.

"I want to see him again" Kelly pouted. Setting her palm on the sides of her face.

"You will" I assured her.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Im not"

She slumped her shoulders. "You're not making me feel better."

"Well. What else am I suppost to say? You don't even know his name!"I admitted.

Kelly ran off before she could ask his name. She only remembers him by his looks and according to Kelly he looked like a model fresh out of the runway. He had perfect short brown hair that matched him perfectly. His green eyes popped at as he was wearing a white t-shirt (with no wrinkles cause she was that close to him) and paired it black expensive looking pants. Sounds to me he cares about his clothes too much but I didn't tell her that.