28.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

The room started clearing up including my dad like the runaway he is. people started to leave because they thought it was the po po.

Everybody but me, Hakeem, Kayla, Jamal, Letrell, DayDay and that bitch Jaliyah.

I was bout to kick her out but if she wants her ass to be shot then so be it.

I looked at Hakeem in the eye.

"Get out Tee, we already talked about this shit." He said coming towards me.

"Uh unt I changed my mind I'm staying here." I said grabbing my gun.

"This ain't no damn sleepover, get the fuck out" he said rubbing his temples.

"Too late nigga" I said while pointing towards the door.

They pounded again.

Kayla grabbed her glock while Jaliyah just sat there cradling her baby as if she didn't have no option to get the fuck up and out my house.

As for my Grandmomma she was upstairs praying like crazy.

Before Letrell went to open the door, Hakeem went over to kiss Jeniya while she was asleep. I rolled my eyes.

"Open the fucking door" whispered Hakeem to Letrell.

In walked in three Big Mac burger looking niggas. In their hands were guns and I'm pretty sure they were ready to shoot.

Letrell went over to stand with them and I swear my jaw touched the floor. This nigga is a bitch.

"Ay yo, Hakeem come ova we finna light Jamal's ass woe" he said confidently.

I wasn't having this shit, I may not be good with my gun because Hakeem's ass never wanted to teach me when I asked, but boy if my hands connect with yo face you gon feel it.

I slapped him 2 times.

He stood there holding his cheek and jaw. Bitch that's what you get.

"Oh no son only ass that's getting lit is these three niggas" he said shooting all of them in the chest.

"And you" he said with a tight smile while Jamal got out his gun and shot him in the head.

"Pussy ass nigga" Hakeem mumbled.

I ran over to Hakeem and hugged him, I really thought I was gonna loose him. I felt abit dizzy. Then He pushed me away.

"Nigga what?" I asked.

"Tee you got shot" he said looking around while pointing at my stomach.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK, THEY MUST HAVE SHOT BEFORE THEY DIED!" Shouted Jaliyah.

"Jamal call the big niggas to come and clean this shit up." Said Hakeem calmly while applying pressure to my stomach.

Before I could reply to Jaliyah with some salty ass comment I was dragged into Hakeem's car being taken to the hospital.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

The job was to get nobody killed but them, how I let my girl even stay, I should've personally pulled her out of the room

"Tee apply pressure to yo stomach ok" I said nearly crying.

"Shit you got blood all over yo T-shirt" I said. "Here imma give you mine, keep applying pressure ok baby" I said kissing her forhead.

Then she replied.

"Awww not you crying because I'm shot" she said laughing.

"shut the fuck up, you could die and you out here laughing like shits funny" he said speeding and beeping.

"Nigga how you crying when I ain't even crying" she said giggling.

"You ain't never take shit serious do you." I said concentrating on the road.

"Boy bye, I'm still breathing ain't nothing serious about that" she said.

I looked back and seen sweat on her face and blood all over her, any nigga would know not to have they girl around this type of shit.

"I love you" I said putting my arm out behind to hold hers.

"I love you too" she said pecking my hand.

"Now start breathing and applying pressure we nearly there" I said.

She didn't reply. Her speaking to me was a good sign.

She blacked out.

Now I was speeding speeding.