Chapter twelve + quick update

Dedicated to soph0909 thanks for commenting and voti so much!!!

Quick update before we start, I just wanted to that you guys for what is it? 1.68 thousand reads? Yea I thinks so plus 5 comments and 68 votes! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! It means the world to me! Anyway onto the story (p.s. Sorry this is a short chapter)

Rumors p.o.v.
After the show finished the ring masters (the Ringling brothers) came over to me "why did you change your dance and music without our permission?!" They asked angered. I smiled "I did it because I promised myself that when I was going to quit and leave this job that I would go out with a bang and I did so" I answered, their jaws hung open as I handed them my resigning forms and went to pack up my trailer.

While I was in the middle of packing there was a knock on the door and before I could even open them they burst open to show Tyler and Flinn standing there.

"Have you chosen yet Rumor?" They asked in sync and I nodded. Their faces lit up and I smiled at them "this was hard for me but I choose..." Add dramatic pause for awesome sauce effect annnnnnnnnnd "Both" I said. They looked confused at me "what do you mean Rumor?" Flinn asked.

I sighed "I can't choose between you two, I feel the same strength connection to both of y'all and my wolf and demon can't come to an agreement so I just want to see what happens" I answered.

Anna walked over to me from behind the boys "it's not a new thing to have two mates, and she can choose both of you because if she only chose one of you then her other supernatural would weaken and possibly die" she told us all. I smiled "see so please can we try this?" I begged with my best puppy eyes.

As they were about to answer Lilith walked in then turned right around and walked right back out "Lilith where are you going?" I asked her, she turned around and I noticed that her eyes were closed "...and why are your eyes closed?" I asked again.

She opened one eye and looked around and sighed "okay it's clear, it's just that when you do your puppy dog eyes I have an 'awwwwww' moment and give into what you want even if I don't know what it is so I just leave the room with my eyes closed i case you follow me and so that I can get away from those eyes" she answered me.

I nodded in fairness and went back to the guys "so can we all give this a try and see how it turns out because if I wasn't meant to have two mates then the moon goddess wouldn't haven't given me two" I stated/asked.

There was silence until they both answered, in sync I might add "fine......."