Part six

Rumors p.o.v.

I have been running for the past few days only stopping for food and water, I'm pretty sure that I'm probably across the country now.

Also during this 'lovely' adventure I have passed through about 5-6 territories, I also have found some of my old rouge buddies. When our rouge pack was attacked by hunters a few years ago we were separated and haven't seen each other until now.

There is also a physical difference with me, I got in a fight with another rouge before and got a scar that runs across my left eye and part of my ear ripped off.

Some people are sad and sorry for me but I say I look more like a badass, anyway back to the story:

My friends (Kevin, Carter, and Lilith) and I were walking around a town on no mans land when we heard a gasp, we turned around and I saw Tristian and the other children of the pack playing in a nearby park and next to them was one of the pack mothers, Jannet.

I leaned close to our friends "I thought you said no packs come here" I whisper yelled at Lilith, she sighed "I guess they might be taki a vacation here" I groaned.

Carter looked confused "what's wrong, they can't attack us since we're on no mans land" I glared at him and started walking away from the park, the farther away from those people the better "for a short time I was in a pack before I found you guys a few days ago and I was the mate of the alpha and I ran, and those people are people from that pack and some of my closest friends" I said and Kevin laughed.

I growled at him "what is wrong with you'" he snickered "you were never good at making friends with people around our age, only little children" I stuck my tounge out at him.

I started to walk faster as more pack members from Tyler's pack started appearing "hurry more are coming" we were almost in the clear until my clumsiness kicked in and I fell flat on my face "shit that hurts" I groaned.

Soon I was being helped up and we were walking again until I heard his voice "Rumor..." That's all I needed to send me into a full sprint along with my friends.

Tyler's p.o.v.

I was my room in the hotel me and some of the pack members are staying in, I felt like the pack needed a vacation since Rumor leaving has taken such a toll on the pack.

Anyway I was relaxing watching spongebob (Rumors favorite show) until Jannet, one of the mothers, mind-linked me 'alpha I think I just saw Rumor. She was walking with three other rouges, two male one female, and she looks like she's gone through a lot' I jumped out of the bed.

'Where are you' I asked 'we're at the park alpha' I nodded even though she can't see me 'thanks I'm sending some others, just keep an eye on her' a faint yes alpha was all I heard be for I burst through the door and sprinted down to the park.

When I got there I saw some pack members making a circle, in the center was a girl who fell on her face.

The two guys were helping her up and a girl was glaring and growling at the pack members, then I smelled something "Rumor..." was all I could mutter before the girl who fell started to run in a sprint along with the other rouges.

Me and some pack warriors caught up to them and tackled them down, when I caught Rumor her hair flew everywhere and covered her face.

When we stopped rolling I moved the hair out of her face and growled, going across her left eye was a huge scar and part of her ear was missing. She hit her head when we tackled her down so she was unconscious and her friends where having hand cuffs put on as we lead them to the hotel.

"Interrogate them while I take care of your Luna, my mate" they nodded and took her friends away as they were growling at everyone until they reached the little kids who they smiled at "are you friends with Rumor" Lucy asked the girl, she nodded "be nice to her" Lucy told the girl, she laughed and was pulled away for interrogation.

This is going to be one long night.