Chapter seventeen

Rumors p.o.v.

I woke up to an empty bed. I frowned and got up, after a took a quick shower and got dressed (clothes above) i walked downstairs, and as I walked into the kitchen I heard someone "hey baby" Daisy said to whoever else was in there with her. As I was about to walk in I heard something that broke me "hey sexy, how are you?" That voice, Tyler, that was the moment I broke in two.

I burst into the kitchen and saw them in the middle of a heated makeout, I stormed over to the and ripped them off of each other "what the hell is this!?!?" I screamed as Tyler had a look of surprise on his face and Daisy had a look of satisfaction on hers.

"Oh you know just spending time with my boyfriend. What about you?" She asked in a sweet yet bitchy voice, I growled at Daisy and threw her across the room and turned to Tyler and to say he looked scared was an understatement.

He. Was. Petrified.

I looked him dead in the eye "what the hell Was that?" I gritted out between my teeth as my voice slightly cracked at the end, he turned a paper white "I- um well you see... It's not what it looks lik-" before he could finish his sentence I grabbed him by the neck and pinned him high on a wall as I spoke in a deadly calm voice "I trusted you, I loved you, but you just took those and threw them out the window. I promise you this, I will be back and you will regret what you did" as I finished one of the warriors ran in with a silver knife "let him down...Luna?" He said confused, I laughed.

"I am no longer your Luna, I haven't been since you stupid alpha started cheating on me." I said as i tightened my grip on Tyler's throat, the warrior snapped out of his thoughts as more warriors came and as i tightened my grip even more.

I felt my wolf start to whimper and back down as I felt a full force Andrea burst through my thoughts and take control over my body. (A/n hope that made sense xp)

Andrea's p.o.v.

I took control and shifted into my true form, my demon form, as I shifted the guards saw I was shifting they threw their silver knives at me but I was left u effected. Stupid mutts silver only effects wolves, not demons. They smirked as they saw I hadn't moved for a little while.

I smile and started plucking out the knives like they were tiny thrones in my foot and threw them to the side as I spoke "stupid stupid pups thinking that they can kill a demon with silver knives" their smirks dropped and their faces were filled with horror. I walked closer to one of them, John I believe, and trailed my elongated nail on his cheek "tsk tsk you will learn from you mistakes and I will be back, just you wait" I said then ran out the door and took of flying, there was only one person I could trust and that was Flinn.

-half an hour later-

After flying for a little while I arrived to the little village where Flinn's parents lived, when I knocked on the door a. Rory worried Sandy standing there "come here dear she" said as she opened her arms for me, I gave her a hug and was quickly enveloped in her arms "come inside darling and remember to shift back" she told me before walking inside.

Rumors p.o.v.

As I shifted back I walked inside and sat next to Sandy on the couch "now tell me what happened darling" she said and with those word the damns broke. And I told her everything that happened.