Part one

I growled and struggled to get out of his arms but I just wouldn't budged,after a few more minutes of trying to be free I gave up and hung my head.

Hi my name is Rumor and I'm a rogue, and the jackass who was carrying me away from the cheese I was about to buy is my mate Tyler.

So let me explain what just happened or really what has been happening, I never wanted a mate because it came with so much responsablity and I wouldn't be free. So when I met my mate. Tyler I ran and always stayed one step ahead of him and his trackers.

Sadly recently (today) I was a step behind because they walked up to me whist I was buying cheese and took/kidnapped me.

So here I am, stuck in a car with a bunch of trackers and warriors...oh and Tyler too. It was silent until I got bored and flicked one of the guys near me in the ear, and I kept doing so until he yelled ag me "can you stop that!? It's so annoying" I laughed while he growled which made Tylerr growl and me laugh some more, man I love getting people in trouble or at least annoyed.

After a few minutes we arrived at a pack house, I was taken out of the car and surrounded. Every time I passed some kids their mothers or fathers would grab them and hold them close.

People growled at me but Tyler just growled back, after all no one can disrespect him. He is their alpha after all.

When we entered the pack house it went silent, well except for a little boys laughter. It was getting louder and louder until the little boy ran into my legs, he fell down and I knelt down.

Everyone stiffened, I helped him up and he looked at his feet "thank you" he whispered.

I chuckled "no problem um..." He giggled "I'm Tristan" he said and looked me in the eyes with pride.

"What's your name" he asked "I'm Rumor" he hugs me and everyone stiffens, even me "bye Rumor" he skipped away and when I looked around I saw everyone staring at me, I growled "what" they all looked away.

We continued our way to Tyler's office, when we got there all the guards and trackers lefts and I sat down across from Tyler.

I drummed my fingers on the arm of the couch"do you know why your here Rumor" Tyler asked, I nodded "because you kidnapped me" he groaned and I laughed "why can't you get it through your head that your my mate and that's why you're here" I frowned.

I groaned knowing that I'm not going to get out of here unless I fake my death or have a crazy kick-ass plan, which I don't and I don't want to die even if I fake it.

"Rumor you will be joining the pack soon, maybe even today if you choose" I groaned and stood up "ima walk around for a bit" he gave me a curt nod and started working.

I walked out of the office and all the guards got ready to run "calm down I'm just taking a walk, Tyler even said I could" one of them walked into his office for a second then walked back out and gave the guys a nod.

I smiled and started to walk around, after a bit I ended outside and was watching the kids from a distance because the mothers wouldn't let me near them.

Well that was until I heard a cry, I turned around and saw Tristian being kicked by another little boy. I also noticed that no one was helping him I walked over, the adults growled at me but I growled back.

I walked over and pulled the kid who was kicking Tristan off, Tristan ran behind me and I put the kid down "who are you" the little boy asked rudely.

I snorted, he sounds nice "I'm Rumor and you are..wait I know a bully" Triatian laughed and I smiled, he frowned "I'm Justin, I'm five, and you can't be mean to me" I snorted again.

"Why is that" he smiled and screamed "TYLER" there was thundering steps from inside and soon Tyler was standing outside looking for the won who screamed. Justin waved him over, he walked over "yes Justin" he said.

He pouted "someone is being mean to me" Tyler growled "who" Justin pointed at me, Tyler turned around and his mad face turned to a confused one.

"Who Rumor" he nodded "I didn't do anything but pull him off Triatian when Justin was kicking him and no adult was breaking them up" he looked mad.

He turned back to Justin "Justin mom and I have told you a million times to be nice to Tristian" Justin pouted "fine, but doesn't rumor get in trouble" Justin had a sky smirk on his face.

But I disappeared when Tyler shook his head 'no', he gave a confused look "because I'm his mate" I said jumping to look over Tyler's shoulder. Justin's mouth was hanging open, haha sucker.

Tristian pulled on my pant leg "does this mean your my Luna" there was a tap on my shoulder "yes does it" Tyler asks.

I sighed, I shouldn't have said anything "I guess so" Tyler fist pumped the air "yessss" I laughed and started walking Tristian to the pack doctor, he was beaten up pretty badly.

Well today was interesting.