Part seven

*READ AUTHORS NOTE*

Rumors p.o.v.

I woke up with a huge head ache and drumming in my ears 'what the hell happened' I asked my wolf (Kathrine), she was silent for a bit 'our mate found us and took us to where his pack and him are staying' I growled and punched the wall.

There was a whole but I didn't care, he ruined it. If only I never met Nathan then I still would be at the packhorse, relaxing with the pups and Tyler.

But if I never left I never would have found my friends. I shrugged off all of my thoughts and walked out of the hotel room and around the hotel aimlessly, wait...where is Kevin, Carter, and Lilith.

I growled and tried to find their scent, after about five minutes I picked up their scents and followed it to the basement of the hotel.

The scents lead to a door, I heard a scream and struggled to open the door. When I opened the door of where their scents were strongest I saw the worst thing ever, on the floor was Lilith covered in scars and gashes.

Kevin and Carter were protecting her but the looked like they were about to lose, just then Tyler walked over with a whip in hand covered in blood...Liliths blood.

That was all I needed to set me and my wolf off, Kathrine didn't care that Tyler was our mate she cared for all three of our friends like family...and we were the closest with Lilith.

I growled so loudly that everyone whimpered, Tyler's eyes met mine and they held anger, confusion,then guilt "I-it isn't what it looks like Rumor" I growled. Kathrine took over.

"Rumor is gone and Kathrine is back bitches"

Katherine's p.o.v. (Rumors wolf)

Carter, Kevin, and Lilith moved back. They were with me the last time I took over, and let's just say that it didn't end up well.

"Calm down Kathrine, we don't need what happened last time to happen again" Carter said stepping closer, I always liked Carter. He always was nice and his wolf and I loved causing trouble together.

I walked over to him "let Zane out, he's more fun" I whispered in his ear, his eyes started flickering from the green to black "dont let him take over Carter, remember what happened last time" Kevin reminded him.

Tyler growled "what happened last time" he asked as he put the whip down, Lilith looked at him in the eyes "remember Dawn pack" he nodded.

"That pack died to some rouges" he said, I smiled and Zane was slowly taking over of Carter. "Well their-" she pointed to us "-wolves were the rouges that lead that when they got mad" she warned him.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I turned and saw Carter...or should I say Zane. "Hey boo ready to cause some trouble" he whispered in my ear and I grinned.

Tyler growled and I growled right back "dont try to upset her, since Katherine got hurt she returned to the days before the hunters attacked us and our families. Back then she never wanted a mate and went to a witch to cut those feelings, after the attack she went back to get the spell reversed, but since she went back to those days she doesn't remember going back to the witch and Carter/Zane and her/Rumor were dating then so they are very close" Kevin said.

Tyler whimpered and I smiled "let's get out of here" Kevin and I helped Lilith up and helped her outside to the car we rented before we were ambushed while Zane kept everyone back.

Let me say one thing, I know Tyler is my mate but I went to that witch for a reason and I won't fall for him...ever.

"Where are we going" Lilith asked, I grinned and started up the car as soon as everyone was in "we're heading back to our roots...we're heading back to the Ringling Brothers" I said, they all were talking about the old days as we pulled away.

Just as we were pulling out of the parking lot I saw Tyler and his pack looking at the car with sorrow, but I never wanted a mate and I won't let Rumor gain control again until I visit an old friend.

------7---------

Authors Note

Hey guys I know that it isn't Sunday but I just wanted to update and trust me that this will all be clear soon

If your confused just message me and I'll explain