Chapter Nineteen

Rumor's p.o.v.

Anna's cottage came into view and we landed a few seconds later, Flinn and I shifted back and headed inside to break the connection between me and Tyler.

She welcomed us with a few hugs and sat us down, I was practically bouncing out of my seat with joy. "So are you sure you want to do this Rumor?" Anna asked me, I vigorously nodded my head as she sighed and looked through her journal. She muttered a few words under her breath and took my hand in hers.

Anna looked at Flinn "I like to do my magic (or magick, however you want to spell it) in private." He nodded his head and let the cottage.

After a few minutes of Anna mumbling some words and me becoming half awake I finally started to hear a few words that make sense "...today I will break the bond between Rumor Lucid and Tyler Jackson (forgot if I already said their last names 😁)" there was a pause "-and the bond between Rumor Lucid and Flinn Patterson." So everything is going-wait what?!? Break the bond between me and Flinn!?!

I snapped out of my half asleep state as there was a flash of light and extreme pain coursing through my body, I fell to the ground and as I did I looked out e window and saw Flinn fall too.

Suddenly there was a pair of feet in front of me, I crained my neck to see who it was and saw Anna standing there with a smirk on her face.

"What did you do?" I asked as I felt my body freezing up and having pain hit me at the most random times "I had a deal with Nathan that if I helped him capture you then we could have some fun because you were such an airhead not to notice that I had a damn crush on you for the past seven years!"

I let out a silent gasp as Anna pulled me onto her lap and made me straddle her as she began kissing my neck, I felt a searing pain where ever she trailed her kisses.

Tears streamed down my face as she started to unbutton my shirt and work my pants down until there was a gunshot and her hands fell off of me, I fell to the ground as all the muscles in my body frozen and as I saw someone I was too familiar with. Nathan.

He walked past me for a second and over to Anna "I thought we had a deal." She said in a whisper voice, Nathan let out a laugh-no, a cackle-as he leaned down next to her ear "since when have I ever not broken my deals?" He said as he took out a knife and stabbed her in the throat.

After a few seconds he walked over to me and smiled "I have chased you for years and now it is all over. But I know this won't work out and one of your mates will come after you so if I can't have you then nobody can." As he said those finale words he put his gun to my head and pulled the trigger, my last words were "I never got my cheese..."

-----------------------
A/n

Hey this is Emily

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while I just had a major case of writers block, I'm also sorry that this chapter is really short but the next chapter is the epilogue and I will make sure to make that chapter long.

Also do you guys want a sequel, I might write it or maybe one of you guys could help me co-write it. If you want to help me write the next book/sequel than just comment or message me and we can talk.

Bye my Lovely Lycans and see you in the epilogue