Chapter eightteen

A/n hey I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and also that this chapter is dedicated to Mental_Wolf because of all the comments and support, plus some of her comments gave me a few ideas

Rumor's p.o.v.

After I told her everything she got me some other clothes to change into and we just talked for a little while until the front door burst open, standing there was Flinn. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and I layed my head on his chest and a few traitor tears escaped.

"Shhhh baby it's okay, I'm here nothing bad will happen." He whispered in my ear as he traced small circles on my back, I pulled away "but you don't even know what happened so how can you sa-" before I could finish my sentence he pulled me in and smashed his lips to mine, I instantly melted into his arms.

When he pulled away I let out a small whimper, he smiled "baby I know you're upset and I want to fix that, my mom told me over the phone what happened." He said in a soft voice, he grabbed my hand "come on you must be tired, let's go to sleep" I nodded as a wave of fatigue hit me, as we past the kitchen I saw the clock "you know it's only noon right?" I asked him. He smiled "yea I know but I just really wanna snuggle with you." A light pink color tinted my cheeks as he said that.

When we got to his room he gave me one of his big tee shirts for me to change into, I turned around and changed. When I turned back around I saw his jaw slightly open "what?" I asked, becoming slightly self-conscious.

He walked over and looked me right in the eye "I love your tattoo, when did you get it?" He asked, I knew what tattoo he was talking about. I got it when I was still in the circus (a/n tattoo above) "I got it in the two years that I ran away." He smiled and leaned in close to my ear "it's beautiful." He whispered in my ear, a little shiver ran down my body.

I walked over and layed down in bed, Flinn stripped down to his overs and jumped in bed next to me. I smiled and snuggled closer to him, he draped his arm over my waist and pulled me impossibly closer to him. That night I didn't have any problems sleeping.

-one week later-

It's been one week since I officially joined Flinn's demon pack and so far I have loved it here. I also made a best friend, her name is Faith (cough Mental_Wolf cough) and she is really nice.

Today I was going to meet up with Anna again and see if she can break the mate bond between me and Tyler forever, I threw on some jeans and a black&white tank top and ran downstairs and out to the tree line where Flinn was waiting "took you long enough." He said in a joking manner and I cracked a smile. "Let's go, ready?" I asked and he nodded his head, we shifted and flew off towards Anna's cottage.