Chapter nine

A/n I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to @danger16 because they left me a message on my board that made me want to take this book off of hold (though there will be slower updates than before) and sorry if this chapter doesn't make sence, just having a little writers block

Rumors p.o.v.
After most of the people left some came down into the ring and we started greeting them, one of them was a little boy "hi I'm Rumor what's you name?" I asked, why does he look so familiar?

He smiled "I'm Tristan, I used to have a friend named Rumor but she left." He said, holy shit this is Tristan from the pack "nice to meet you Tristan, I'm sorry but I must go though" he nodded and I walked over to the others "the pack is here, all the people down here are part of the pack. We have to go, now!" They nodded and we said our goodbyes "well it was very nice seeing my old pack but my friends and I must be going, we are rouges after all and we are on pack territory so toodaloo" I said as we grabbed some potions that we got from Anna, our witch friend.

"Rumor..." I heard him, Tyler, the man that I've been running from. Then another voice "oh Rumor" Nathan, the man that made me run. I growled and we took out a disappearing powder, I threw it down and my friends and I transported to our dressing room.

I fell down out of breathe, I felt the urge and the blood lust. The side I've hidden my whole life has returned and I'm not ready, suddenly the door burst open and I felt a twisting pain in my stomach right away.

Tyler's p.o.v.
We found her dressing room and when I burst in I saw her on the floor in great pain, when I tried to get near her a hand was on my chest "don't our friend Anna will be here in a second" her friend, Lilith, said and a second later a swirl of smoke appeared and then there was a girl standing in a dark purple cloak.

She pushed her way through, she walked over Rumor and started talking to her. I noticed that Rumor was shifting but...it wasn't to her wolf form!?! Her nails were elongating and she was growing fangs. He hair was turning from her blonde locks to jet black and her eyes turned from there grassy green to a burning red.

"Damn" I heard the witch named Anna curse, I walked over "what's happening to her?" I asked still not understanding, she sighed "your mate is different, she...*sigh*shes part demon" I gasped, my mate is part demon!?!

"And this is when her demon wants her mate and her demons mate isn't you, it's someone else" I growled, my mate had another mate. Suddenly there was a banging on the door, before anyone could open the door it flew off the hinges and a man walked over to Rumor and hugged her.

I growled at him but then Nathan walked in, he smiled at Rumor and the mystery man. He walked over to the two "give me the girl now Flinn" he told the man who burst in.

He growled at Nathan as he grew fangs and claw, and his eyes turned red. Nathan looked shocked to say the least "I said give her to me, I didn't bring you here to do nothing. Now. Give. Her" Flinn growled at Nathan.

"No she is my mate" Nathan scoffed and tried to grab her from Flinn, I grabbed his arm and twisted it. He screamed out in pain and fell on the floor, before we could do anything else he grabbed some powder from his pocket and threw it down.

When the smokey powder cleared Nathan was gone, Her friends Carter and Lilith helped her up. Flinn and I tried to get close to her but we both growled at each other "stay away from my mate satans spawn" I said/growled, he growled right back "oh back off you mangy mutt" he retorted.

We continued arguing until we heard Rumor laughing, we both turned and saw Rumor eating popcorn and watching us fight. She laughed again "you guys are funny to watch fight" she said with a smile. Then Anna walked over to her "you know you will have to choose one of them as your forever mate" Rumors smile fell "shit" she whispered.

A/N who will she pick?
Who do you guys want her to end up with? Tell me in the comments down below