Chapter fourteen

Rumor above and if you want her to spend more time with Tyler then just wait till next chapter please

Rumor's p.o.v.
I was sleeping and dreaming about how I was swimming and the pool was filled with Nutella when I was interrupted by people whisper-yelling around me outside of my dream world place thing.

I opened one of my eyes and groaned as sunlight came through the window, there was shuffling near me then Tyler and Flinn appeared in front of me. "Rumor I have some great news, my parents want to meet you so you get to meet them this weekend and meet some other demons and Tyler said you could go! Didn't you Tyler?" Flinn said as he elbowed Tyler in the stomach.

There was an 'oomph' from him and a glare at Flinn, when he looked at me his eyes softened "the only reason I agreed is because he said that I could get a day or so of just time with you" he stated.

I laughed and looked at Flinn again "when are we going to meet them?" I asked, I might have sounded calm on the outside but on the inside I was freaking out. "Tomorrow" he answered me, I nodded and grabbed them both and pulled them down onto the bed with me.

"That means that I have a day to relax with both of you" I said as i snuggled into a little gap between them "I love you" they both said in sync, I giggled and answered them "I love you both too" as soon as I said that my eyes started to droop and I started falling asleep "night night" I said then darkness consumed me.

-next day in car-

So now I'm on my way to meet Flinn's parents and some other demons. I'm nervous because...well wouldn't you be nervous about meeting one of your soul mates parents, plus I'm not sure if they or any other demon will like me. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Flinn shaking my shoulder gently "hmm?" I muttered, he laughed "we have to fly the rest of the way so shift" he told me so I got out of the car and shifted into Andrea.

Andreas p.o.v.
I stretched my arms and waited for Flinn to finish shifting. When he finished shifting to his demon Ben we started flying to where his parents live, they live with some other demons deep, deep in the 'enchanted' forests as the humans in the area call it.

Finally I saw a few houses in a clearing and a few demons flying around, we landed in the tree line and walked into the clearing. Suddenly the place that had demons flying around was deserted "you think I would be welcomed home after a year" Ben (Flinn's demon) muttered.

All of a sudden he was tackled down, they started fighting and rolling around. All of a sudden they stopped as the girl who tackled him had him pinned down and was on top of him, she smiled "Ben your back!" She said excitedly then crashed his lips to him and I growled.

She pulled back and glared at me as Ben was looking furious "who is that?" She spat. I mimicked her and Ben laughed "I'm him mate so please get of him" I said as I walked over to her, she got up and stomped her foot like a five year old. She turned and looked at Ben as he got up and dusted his pants off "but Ben you were supposed to be my mate" she said whining.

He groaned "no I didn't, I never said that! Now if you mind I have to go find my parents" he told her as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and snuggled closer to him and as we walked pass her I stick my tongue out at her.

We walked over to a small house that was painted light blue and looked so cute, Ben knocked and a woman who looked very similar to him answered "Ben you're home!" She screamed as she threw her arms around him, I knew it was his mother but I couldn't help myself and let a small growl out.

She turned and looked at me "and who is this Ben?" She asked him as she inspected me and my feathers "this is Andrea, and her hosts name is Rumor and she is my mate." He told her.

When she heard that I was his mate she gave me a bone crushing hug, I smiled and hugged her back "come inside but shift back your wings won't fit" she told us, we nodded and Ben shifted back to Flinn and I shifted back to Rumor.

Rumors p.o.v.

We walked in a sat on a small love seat and instantly I was pulled onto Flinn's lap. Flinn and I talked to his mother, Sandy, for about half an hour until a man who looked like the older version on Flinn walked in.

"And who do we have here?" He asked as he walked over to us "this is my mate Rumor" Flinn answered him as I shook his hand "hello Rumor I'm Jackson, Flinn's father" i smiled at him "it's nice to meet you sir" I said to him as he messed up Flinn's hair and gave his mate a peck on the cheek.

We all talked a bit until there was a knock on the door, Jackson got up to answer it "Flinn it's Jason" he yelled to us all. In walked a boy who had dark brown hair and piercing green eyes "hey dude when did you come back...and who is this beauty?" He asked him.

"This is my mate Rumor, Rumor this is my best friend Jason" I waved my hand to him "well me and some others were going to fly around the area and play some pranks on some wolves on some circus that's in town and we wanted to know if you wanted to join? You can bring your mate." He told/asked Flinn. He nodded and took my hand "let's go Ben has been itching to fly around the old grounds again" he told Jason.

We followed Jason after saying our goodbyes to Flinn's parents and soon we reached a group of other teens "guys this is Rumor Flinn's mate. Rumor this is Jacob, Anne, and Heather" Jason introduced.

We all shifted and as I shifted into Andrea all I could think was how much I love being with Flinn and spending time with him but also how much time I miss Tyler, I shrugged it off and started flying with the others.