Chapter 1

Welcome Wattpad readers, this story here I initially posted on fanfiction.net but since they were vague about lemons so I decided to post the uncut version on here if any of you are interested in my other stories I recommend checking my account on there considering that's where I primarily do my updates. 

My username is under The_Ultimate_Spiderman I'm currently writing fanfictions for Digimon Pokémon Fnaf and Aggressive Retsuko. Aside from that I'm posting the chapters raw from the site (meaning the author notes will be left intact) sorry about the chaotic style. Maybe over time I can edit the chapters and even add more details like artwork of my own this story was started back in 2015 so some things are pretty dated.

----

Okay this is a brand new story I've been planning for a while... I felt like writing a Renamon story that had nothing to do with any adventure or action but that focused mainly on romance (sorta like Renulpire's Renamon story). B.T.W. Digimon don't exist in this story (as in the digital monsters do exist but humans have no knowledge about them.) and this Renamon isn't Rika's (Again like Renulpire's story) because I wanted a Renamon that has a more friendly/childlike like element rather than a serious one.

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!

"Normal speech."
"thought."

Character profile:

Name: Mike

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Chapter 1: First contact (edits made november 2019)

Where am I?

"Don't worry Mike I've got you!" a feminine voice spoke desperately. I couldn't really see much the only thing I could make out was a blurry yellow figure clinging onto me. The figure looked unfamiliar but she seemed to be someone I know or at least knew. Although last time I checked people aren't completely bright YELLOW.

My body feels weak like I'm going to give out any second.

I then realized the gravity of the situation some sort of vortex was pulling me back, it felt as if I was being sucked up by a vacuum.

The stranger was using something that looked like a tree to keep us at bay, however she began losing her grip on my wrist. Suddenly I felt my wrist slip from her grip, everything began to fade away as I heard screaming in the distance.

The sun blinded me as I woke up in a cold sweat. "What the hell was that?" I thought groggily as I sat up from my bed. "Just another dream" I sighed to myself as I grabbed my notebook and sketching supplies. I'm an artist and no not a realist, I'm not a huge fan of shading a picture for five hours. I sketch out comic book characters like Spider-Man and Batman and Manga on very rare occasions.

I got dressed and headed out of the door with a single Cinnamon roll in my hand and got out of the house. I live with my parents but They both work from about six in the morning to about five at night It's pretty laid back but it does get boring from time to time.

With my mind still wrapped around the dream I began walking to school. It had me puzzled, to say the least, but then again it was just a dream nothing I should get too worked up over besides I've dreamt up weirder things.

"Hey Mike wait up!" A voice called out taking me out of my thoughts. "Hey Zack." I greeted calmly.

"You free today? I'm heading out with some other friends today to watch movie and thought you might want to tag along"