Chapter 4

Hi everyone I am happy to say that this story has received over 500 views :). Anyways, for those of you who are worried that this story might be canceled or something like that you have nothing to worry about I don't think I can cancel this story.

Warning slightly perverted chapter ahead

Enjoy!

Chapter 4

I was walking down my home street contemplating what had happened earlier. "Why did she follow me to school I know that she thought I was dead for a while but I told her to stay put it's not safe for her." I thought.

I sighed inwardly as I remembered about the work I have to do, I'll have to finish it fast if I want to play with her, or something."She disobeyed me. But she did it just to be with me what's so wrong with that?" I thought.

Isn't the point of me being her tamer is for her to follow my orders? Who am I kidding, I'm not the leader type... at all. I stopped in front of the door and grabbed my keys and opened the door."Renamon?" I called as I walked inside expecting to tackled or something but nothing.

This can't be good.

"Renamon where are you?" I called walking into the kitchen. I walked into my room and found the Samus helmet on the desk right where I had left it. "Renamon!?"

"I'm right behind you."

"GAH!"

I started falling backwards and braced myself for impact fortunately enough Renamon caught me... then pulled me into another hug. Yay? "Hello Mike." she greeted cheerfully. "Don't scare me like that!" I said. "Sorry." she apologized sheepishly as she let go. Well at least she isn't wearing my Samus helmet anymore or my clothes for that matter.

"How did you even sneak up on me?" I asked. She then looked down at the floor no longer looking at me. "Uh well you see... I never really left the school so I sorta followed you around." She said nervously pressing her two index fingers together. "Oh gosh please don't tell me she followed me to the restroom."

"Why?! Renamon do you know what could have happened if you would've been caught?! You could have been caught, experimented on, or even killed!" I scolded.

"But I wasn't and I only did it to ensure your safety." She countered. "Why are you so concerned about me? I can look after myself." I asked bewilderingly. "No you can't, last time I left you ended up getting sucked up by a vortex, you need my protection!" She yelled.

"I understand that but its not really natural for you to be STALKING me 24/7 I do need my my space you know and frankly that's just creepy." I told her sternly.

That must have insulted her, well at least I think, mostly because of her expression.

"If that's how you see me then maybe I should just leave!" She yelled angrily . Renamon then ran off to the bathroom and slammed the door "This is my fault"

Okay now I feel like a huge Jackass.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the door handle and opening it. I looked in only to find her sitting down knees blocking her face from my sight.

I walked up to Renamon and sat right next to her. "Listen, I-I'm sorry for saying what I said it's been a long day and I don't want you to leave your verry nice to me." I apologized. "Is that how you really see me as Mike? Like some sort of stalker?" She asked quietly.

"No I don't. I get why your doing this and I don't blame you. I just find this a little bit too much to process after just two days." I responded. "It's fine and I understand that you need your space, but I can't stop caring about you." She said. I wrapped my arms around her to try to lighten things up (today Is just filled with hugs isn't it?). Before I knew it Renamon began to start bushing a bright red. "Why is she blushing I guess she's not used this kind of affection." I thought.

Right when I was going to let go she wrapped her arms around me shoving my face into her soft fluffy mane. My mind went blank as I felt two soft mounds press against my face. My face then turned a very bright red.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me.

"Don't say anything you are going to regret!" I thought. I had to adjust myself or I may end up offending her or getting black eye maybe even both. Besides I'm not really enjoying myself if anything I'm just reeeaaally embarrased and shy.

I can not explain how shy I felt at the moment I mean I just get nervous by talking to a girl and now this?! I tried to adjust myself but her grip was too strong "I'm trapped."

For about ten straight minutes we sat there embracing each other with Renamon occasionally nuzzling my crimson cheeks.

"Think of something quick!"

"Why don't we forget about this while I warm us up some food." I offered. Renamon nodded as we finally let go of each other.

Thank goodness.

Later...

"So how was your day today?" She asked she asked between bites (we're eating pizza for your information). "Don't you already know?" I asked jokingly. "Well I know what you did but I don't know how it was." She said.

"Meh." I simply said. Renamon then gave me puzzled look.

"I guess she's not used to modern slang" I thought "It was okay." I clarified. "Oh..." she responded. I chuckled at this. "Just wait until she hits the internet she'll be like a lost puppy." I thought humorously. "How was it wearing human clothes" I asked. "Uncomfortable yet kind of fun." She responded. "Well you were wearing my clothing."

Awkward silence.

"So what now?" she asked eagerly. "Well I have to do some homework but in the meantime you can watch some T.V." I answered.

"What's T.V.?"She asked. I mentally face-palmed as I screamed "WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" I then carried her to the couch sat her down. "Well then, you are just going to sit down, relax, and watch television." I declared with a smile. Renamon pressed the power button and flinched immediately when the screen lit up.

"I'm going to do my work and then we'll hang okay?" I told her. She didn't even respond because she was focused in nothing but the screen. "I have unleashed a monster" I thought humorously as I left the living room.

This will be the only really perverted chapter in this story for those of you who dont like things like that...

It took me forever to write this chapter (mostly because I'm writting on my phone).

B.T.W let me know if you want one (and only one.)action scene.