Chapter 5

Hello everyone apparently its international Renamon appreciation day (or at least I think is that still a thing?) so here's a new chapter.

Chapter 5

I had already finished my work but I just stood there thinking of what I could I do about having a digital monster. "This isn't going to work is it, sooner or later someone is going to find out about her." I thought. I decided to stop thinking about that and try to think about something else but either way thoughts about Renamon kept on resurfacing such as Why I don't remember her? Or what the heck does my Digivice even do?.

She must have it rough she comes all this way looking for me only to find out that I don't remember any memory about her, but maybe I can make new ones.

Maybe I can take her to the abandoned park to play.

All I could do at the moment is think of how I could make her feel better. I began walking towards the living room only to see Renamon sitting in the exact same spot as I left her. "Uh Renamon?" I called out. She averted her gaze towards me. "We need to talk." I told her.

"About what?" She asked. "Well you see I need to know more about you. Maybe it might jog my memory a bit." I replied

Renamon tensed up for a moment.

"Okay, so what exactly do you wanna know?" She asked nervously. "For starters I would like know how your life was back in your home world." I answered.

She sighed as a response which only made me cock my eyebrow in response.

"I was afraid you would ask that." She said.

"What could of happened ?" I thought.

"My life wasn't exactly the the best back then. Mike when I said you were my only friend I didn't mean you were my first, I had two friends that I used to play with all the time but those days are over." She said.

Well that doesn't sound too bad.

"They were both Renamons like me although we had to give each other nicknames so we wouldn't get confused, my name was Rena one of them was named Amber because of her Amber colored eyes, and the other was named Night because he loved the night sky."

"We were the best of friends we did almost everything together but it didn't last."

"Amber and Night were together romantically leaving me to become a bit of a loner when I wasn't with them and eventually..." She paused but this time with tears flowing down her face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"E-eventually the both d-died during a forest fire at the time I-I didn't know that they were dead until I stormed into the burning forest searching for them, only to find them both under a pile of collapsed trees dead... I couldn't save them I was too late." She sputtered.

"Oh my god." I thought.

"I'm so sorry for bringing this up" I apologized.

"It's fine besides the story is not over yet." She reassured

"I didn't take their death easily and began going through a stage of depression. I began having nightmares of how I couldn't save them and how I was all alone now. Eventually it came to a point and I couldn't take the pain nor my life anymore so I felt as if I only had one option.

Suicide.

I was going end my life to escape the pain and the loss of my best friends. I was going to jump of a cliff, I was scared. The moment I took a step forward I heard a voice saying 'Don't do it!' I turned around only to see someone running towards me.

That someone was you Mike."

I widened my eyes in shock

"M-me?" I said in a surprised voice

"You saved me by giving me a reason to live Mike, by being my friend and never giving up on me. At first I resented you and tried to kill myself again but sure enough you didn't quit there. You changed my life for the better" She said with a smile.

That's a lot to process she saying I saved her life, twice. Not to mention the fact that I feel compltely guilty because I called her a stalker. It all makes sense now the hugs everything shes scared, scared for her life and I'm all she has left.

I'm practically her life line.

I couldn't do anything except hug her and loose a couple of tears in the process of doing so. "I-I'm so sorry for calling you a stalker I had no idea you had it this rough." I stuttered.

"It's okay I forgive you." She sniffled.

The moment was interrupted by the T.V. we both stare at the screen to see what was on.

Frozen... of course.

"Do you wanna build a snow man?"

"NOOOOO! NOT THIS CRAP AGAIN IT TOOK ME NEARLY A WHOLE YEAR TO GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Two pain inducing song filled hours later...

Well at least Renamon enjoyed the movie... Okay that was an understatement, I just really hope she doesn't play the movie again. I got into bed with Renamon right next to me. Hopefully I don't feel as awkward as last time.

"Mike?" Renamon called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you promise me something?"

I nodded.

"Promise me that we'll both still be friends no matter what." She stated. "I promise." I agreed. There was no way in hell I was going to say no if she tried killing herself once who's to say that she wont try to do it again. I swear that I be at her side no matter what the cost.

Renamon wrapped her arms around me before saying thank you. I kissed her forehead goodnight and almost regretted it instantly. "Sorry." I whispered with a crimson face. "Its fine I don't really mind" She said with a red face.

"Okay then" I said

I hope you had a great International Renamon appreciation day (wow that's a mouth full) it may take a while until the next chapter is out

*poof*

Renamon: Hello

Me: Wait a sec I know what this is! This is when the author becomes insane and begins to talk to random characters!

Renamon: Yup and now we can cuddle

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!