Chapter 2

*edits made November 2019

Chapter 2

I was too much awe to fathom what was happening at the moment. "I could be looking at an actual freaking alien right now." I thought. She reminded me of a fox... sort of. Her fur was a bright yellow with cream colored fur covering her torso. Tears then began to stream down her cyan eyes. "Mike... I looked everywhere for you." she sniffled. I actually felt bad for her even despite the fact I have no idea why she is crying.

My body was paralyzed telling me to stay but my brain was screaming for me to (and I quote) "Get the hell out of here." However I just stood there observing every single feature of hers. Suddenly she began making her way towards me which each step my heart beat grew faster. Regaining my senses I began running the opposite direction of the 'furry'.

"Wait Mike don't go!" The Fox-like creature cried.

"NOPENOPENOPE!" I thought.

Crap, I feel like the biggest jerk right now. "No time for thoughts like that, I don't even know her!" I told myself only to look behind my back and see that shes chasing after me.

"Where are you going?!" The vixen cried out.

That girl she sounded exactly like that voice in the dream I had earlier today.

"I don't know why she was crying, or if I actually know her, but one things for sure I'm heading straight back home!" I muttered. But how the hell was I going to out run her? Shes too fast, i guess Ill have to out smart her this time instead of sprinting like a headless chicken I'll sprint through areas filled with heavy traffic so I can actually lose her. She may have a speed advantage but I actually know this area. But what about other people? If they see her and me that'll probably get the authorities involved.

Wait a sec!

30 minutes later...

I managed to get away from the 'furry' and get home without too many problems there's a shortcut by the empty alleys that has a rather sharp turn it let me blend right in with other pedestrians. It still boggles me how fast she was and how she easily she managed to track me down. "Was it the device that led her to me?" I thought looking at the 'Digivice' from before only to see that the gps navigation was still on. "Dammit!" I shouted chucking it outside the window. She could still be out there tracking me down, my heartbeat raced as my hand began to twitch. "Stay calm, don't want to have a convulsion now do I? Besides I'm probably freaking out over nothing" I reassured myself only to take a deep breath and slouch onto the couch.

"What now?" I said aloud. I didn't have any home work at the moment due to being excused from two academic classes today, so I did the logical thing a teenager would do: lay down and watch TV.

Nothing good was on all that was on was the crappy new shows. Seriously? can't a guy watch something class-

*SCRIIIPT*

Crap.

...

That was the window in my room...

Grabbing a bat I had back when I played baseball, I stealthily crept to my room. Peering through the slit of my closed door I nearly fainted when a pair of white paws with razor sharp claws engulfed my sight. Taking a deep breath I clenched my bat tightly and yanked the door wide open and prepared for the worst. She jumped in surprise as soon as the door opened.

Once again I found myself unable to form a sentence and dropped the bat that was in my grasp. She looked at me and then spoke up. "Is your name Mike?" She questioned suddenly.