Chapter 16

Me: hey you guys made it this far I don't plan on writing too many lemons for this story in fact this is the first lemon I've written.  Doing this was basically a precaution hope its worth it for you guys

Rena: LETS FUCKING GOOOO

Pov Mike

I got dressed quickly, it was starting to get dark out and knowing Rena she's probably starving. Wasn't an expert at this so I was pretty nervous.

"O-kay just don't fuck up the food" I muttered to myself as I finished freshening up only to notice how silent everything was. It was odd normally she'd rush up to me and say hi or something, then again I did rush to the shower.

Probably acted like an ass there but I reeked of work.

"Rena?" I called out only to be greeted with silence. looking around the rooms I found nothing, Okay time to panic. How the hell was I supposed to find her? Did she run away again, did someone see her? Nothing but questions were racing through my mind until I just stopped.

"Just calm down Mike she couldn't have gotten far if she did walk out" I tried telling myself yet I couldn't stop myself from worrying. Last time she ran out it was because of what I had said. God did I say something stupid?

Running into my room I got a spare change of clothes for Rena when something hit me. "Please still be here" I repeated over and over as I scrambled through my junk drawer.

"Oh thank god" I sighed looking at my forgotten Digivice. Thought this thing was basically worthless when I first got it. I had no idea how to work the damn thing but it led me to Renamon once, why not a second time? However there was another thing I noticed underneath, four cards.

"Trading cards?" I muttered I haven't collected cards since I was in elementary. Again I've never seen anything like these before but id be stupid if I didn't think these applied to Rena I mean the Digivice itself had a card reader. The cards were marked as follows:

Speed

Power

Illusion

Pretty basic if I'm being honest, the last one had my interest but it would have to wait. Fiddling with the Digivice I managed to get the tracker working. How? I had no idea, none of the buttons were really marked with anything. Pressing buttons I managed to get a more detailed look of the area and how far she was.

God this would've been so useful then. Looking at the map I noticed that I was probably going to be gone for a while thankfully it looked like she was away from any heavily populated areas. "Okay note to self: NEVER misplace this again " Was the only thought I had as I left the house.

Rena Pov

This is so wrong but it feels so right.

"Mike..." I moaned out feeling nothing but pure bliss imagining him in place of my fingers. "I want him I need him" Were the only thoughts going through my head. my fingers hastened their pace as I continued to rub myself against them. I was only thinking of him holding onto me... him making love with me. "I love you mike... I love you so much" I panted only to feel his lips against me. it felt so real at that moment and I hated how much I loved it.

I needed more I had to scratch that itch directly. My fingers pressed up against my entrance as I imagined Mike holding me close, thrusting into me only to kiss my lips deeply as he confessed his love to me. I wanted this to be real badly.

I used to fantasize this back Mike and I were in the digital world. He was always there for me even when I tried pushing him away in hate, but his kindness smothered away all of those negative feelings. I never want to be away from him. "Fuck... Mikey I need you..." I cried out as my finger kept thrusting into my vulva. my fingers were soaked but I kept thrusting thinking of the times I tried getting his attention times I tried flirting with him.