Chapter 7

Me: I don't have much to say this time so read review and most importantly enjoy.

Renamon: I have something to say.

Me: SHUT UP.

Chapter 7 *updated march 2020

"Come on let's get outta here." I sighed impatiently.

"One moment, I'm still getting used to the clothes-thing." Renamon grumbled clearly having trouble putting them on. This is taking much longer than I thought, but hey it'll be worth it (if I can get the world to believe. that she is human of course).

"I thought you already knew how to put clothes on." I stated recalling her actions from yesterday.

"Yeah but it took me a long time just to get the stupid thing on." She groaned as she struggled to put on a pair of jeans. "You need a hand there?" I finally asked. Rena blushed a bright red and nodded quickly as I grabbed hold of the jeans. Now it was my turn to blush because I just realized what I was doing and how awkward it seemed. I had to hide her tail... and I know enough to say that's probably the most private area for any animal or in her case a furry. My blush grew as I held her tail gently and began to tuck in her tail in her jeans to the best of my ability. Once I felt that it wasnt noticable I stopped.

I guess the jeans fit her okay except the fact that they hug her form a bit tightly. Ignoring my doubt I helped her slip on a sweater to the best of my ability.

"T-thanks." She practically whispered with a blush as I let go..

"N-no problem." I answered hiding my embarrassment.

"Awkward..."

She then slipped on a pair of boots and put on the Samus helmet I lent her as we left the house. "So can you tell me what a comic shop is now?" She asked. "Her voice sounds so cute and not to-Wait what? Where did that come from?" I thought.

I immediately shook the thought out of my head.

"A comic shop is a place where people like myself who come to buy books and other merchandise." I answered dryly as we continued walking towards a bus stop.

"Oh." She said quietly.

*SMACK*

"Owww." She whined after she walked smack into pole. "Stupid thing." She muttered as she adjusted helmet. Hey it is a helmet but doesn't have much durability. bus came after a couple of minutes and by the look of Renamon's face she was terrified. "You okay?" I asked. "I-I'm fine." She lied. We walked in (paid our fee) and began our not that interesting ride to the the comic shop which is conveniently located at the mall.

Yay?

15 minutes later...

I cannot explain the sheer amount of terror Renamon had on the bus she was practically latched on to me, shivering as if the bus was about to flip over. Depite a couple of odd glances people didnt say anything during our ride much to my suprise. We walked into the mall receiving a couple of puzzled looks here and there but people managed to buy it.

We then entered the shop and honestly the place seems like heaven for a guy like me. In the front of the shop there's a crap load of new and old comics and there's an arcade located in the back. the sides of the wall are filled with vintage figures, art, and retro games

"Yo' Mike." A voice called.

"Oh shit its Zack" I mutter. Out of all the times I bump into him it just had to be now. "Whats up?" I greeted casually. "Who's the girl?" He asked. I got nervous I couldn't think of a name. "My names Rena." She answered for me as she held out her hand to Zack. "Nice to meet you... By the way are you two dating or something?" He asked bluntly as he shook her hand.